+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 313 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money is required to work a daily profit of $ 600 ???????

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    around $ 20,000 is the minimum account balance that you need so you can start earning $ 600 a month consistently, I have used the most conservative numbers because the forex market is very risky and you should not bet higher lots with higher leverage to fly higher, strops kills your account and considering the type of swing you get in the currency, it's easy to lose money faster than getting it. so my view is that you need a $ 20,000 account if you want to earn $ 600 a month consistently, sudden profits don't matter, consistent long-term benefits are important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not know how to pay a tax deduction at the time of making a payment, you can ask me to pay a fee of $ 6000, but I have to pay more than that but I will not be able to do this. I do not know how many words I have to say in my life, I have been able to do my homework, I have no idea how much 600 dollars have been spent on your child's education, but I do not know how much money you have been paying. If you do not know what to do with this book, or if you have $ 4 to $ 8, you'll be able to pay $ 1000 for a fee that will be untouched by you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex, you cannot make money every day. So don't be silly with such targets. Make your target to save several pips per week or per month consistently. After reaching this target, increase the lot size to get more profits. This is the only way to produce profits consistently. Don't set daily targets and also don't set targets in the form of money because it will make you greedy and impatient.

Banned tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have an experience of how much money one can earn in a stock exchange

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skamran View Post
    Sir agar aap chahtay ho kay aap aik din may 600 usd kama lo to iss kay liya aap kay paas kam say kam 10,000 usd bi hona chahiya to hi aap itna paysa kama saktay ho laykin agar aap ya socho kay 600 usd ko kamana hay laykin 100 usd ki equity hay to ya to mushkil hay ho sakta hay kay ya hasil kartay hoy aap say ya bi chala jay or account zero ho jaay.
    Bhai hum jab trading main kam karty hain to humain is main investment ki zarort hoti hay ta kay huamin trading main loss nai ho saky or humain is main daily profit hasil karna hay to humain is main acha balance rakhana ho ga ta kay huamin tradinng mainn achi eanring hasil ho saky

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very much and it also depends on the amount of progress that can be seen when you trade so that when you have the right track then around 20 to 30 k and this will be very helpful and can work well for all of us and be improved well to the area certain areas and so when we trade we must prove that we have certain choices and we all know that we must develop certain promises.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to salikin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I think there is no doubling that there are no targets in trading because this is all about opportunities and types of opportunities and if you start with your target the cent ends with defeat and that is proven because this market has never worked with one Sentiment and there is also day traders with a strong flow of money and they themselves can turn the market from any point and then take advantage of small movements.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir agar aap chahtay ho kay aap aik din may 600 usd kama lo to iss kay liya aap kay paas kam say kam 10,000 usd bi hona chahiya to hi aap itna paysa kama saktay ho laykin agar aap ya socho kay 600 usd ko kamana hay laykin 100 usd ki equity hay to ya to mushkil hay ho sakta hay kay ya hasil kartay hoy aap say ya bi chala jay or account zero ho jaay.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You cannot get a certain amount of money to invest a large amount of capital in the forex market. You need to have good skills, techniques, and strategies to trade on the forex market to get a good and consistent amount of profit by trading on the forex market. and can trade and get the factors that you will consider to reach the target. Will you calculate levarage, lot size, risk percentage in position, no. a position that you are willing to open at a time. etc. if this parameter is well defined, you can arrive at the right amount to invest to get the profit

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friends, I think 50000 $ is needed and also need to trade on the Forex market with a good winning strategy and trading skills to get success in this business, Forex traders must be disciplined and must understand market trends before placing orders to earn daily profits and you can receive luckily from the idea, if we now have enough money, or maybe if we all use a lot of significant things. However, if all of us do not use Operation Dollar well and also additionally use oversight of large threats, money or many things, we may not be able to admit the loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 313 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)