+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 313 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money is required to work a daily profit of $ 600 ???????

Banned gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brother Forex trading main daily 600$ kay profit ka target aik huge target jes ko achieve karnay kay liay huge investment or capital ki zaroorat kay sath sath excellent experience and good skill in anlalysis main hona zaroori hay, agar normal capital say earning ki try karin gay to possible nahi hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gmails For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-10-27), alkaram808 (2018-10-27), jaan23np (2018-10-27), king6782841 (2018-10-31), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Banned gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,228 Times in 4,141 Posts
    Dear you need alot of money for this and I have other stratagy work by it and it manegement my money and every trade after some step I gain more than this profit every trade and don't use risk in my work

So I advice you if you need to do that you need strong money management strategy

I will give you example iam use money management strategy and I double my account balance after 5 win trade and withdraw it and recalculate my account and after 2 or 3 withdraw I keep next double to increase my account and recalculate again and after 5 win trade I have new double and work like this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gale For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-12-01)

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in the Forex trading business you have to get more knowledge in it and then you make good traders on the Forex market easily Forex is a very good way and get professional traders in it and then you invest $ 250 in it when you easily get a profit in the minimum size of the month the profit you make is easy ... and if there are traders who invest six hundred dollars in a real account, then they can make good money here. Forex is a very attractive business, many traders easily get money. Forex is a very profitable business where many traders can do it and earn a lot of money here by making good money.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    around $20,000 is the minimum account balance that you need so that you can begin turning in a consistent $600 a month, I have used the most conservative figures since forex markets are very risky and you should not bet higher lots at higher leverage to fly higher, strops kill your account and given the kind of swings you get in currencies, it is easy to loose money faster than gaining it.

so my view is that you need a $20,000 account if you wish to earn $600 a month consistently, sudden gains do not matter, long term consistent gains matter

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know what to say about myself, but I do not know how to do it, but if you do not know how to do it, then you can do it on your tab, but you can not delete it, and you do not know what to do. If I do not know how to pay $ 600 to the trader, why do not you have to pay $ 600 for any other person, but if you do not have any money, why do not you pay any compensation to the brother?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aswaja For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no certain amount of money needed to make $ 600 every day. Because it doesn't depend on how you know how to trade or how to manage money very well. Some people can put a lot of money and they won't even make a profit in the end and some will make a little money and make more than $ 600 every day. and it's hard to get such benefits for ordinary traders ... because it requires a lot of good knowledge, capital, and strategy ... so if a trader has these things ... then he must work at least 14 hours every day to make this advantage ... because the forex market changes from time to time and you need to observe the market at any time to generate good profits ... and also you have to be patient and not be greedy in the process, so you do not suffer losses.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fast time of $ 20,000 is the peak relationship equilibrium you need so you can act in an orderly order of $ 100 per month, I get the narrowest number because the Forex market is very brave and you can't bet higher lots with higher leverage to fly higher Strops end your reasoning and determine the category of swing you get in a currency, it doesn't hurt to waste money faster than get it. and a Forex exchange trader can never make a profit every day, within a few days they make a profit and within a few days they make a loss. The ideal thing is for a trader to target 5% - 20% profit every month.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hitachi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend makes $ 600 profit every day so I think we should invest $ 60000 which means I expect 1% every day for new traders but for experienced traders we can make it less and we must understand that a skilled trader can make more . and every day reaching big targets needing big money with small capital we cannot make big money that maybe on the other hand if high leverage then luck is fever so it is possible so that every trader can do this this way for money

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear ye to boht risky bhi hai qk big earning k liye apko big risk b lena hota hai is k bina apko big profit nai ho sakta hai.Mery khya lse apko daily 600usd banany k liye 2000usd tak k balance,investment ki jarort pary gi or ye utna hi risky b hai is me apko big size lot use karni pary gi.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This 600 Dollars per day amounts to more than 12,000 Dollars per month, This is basically almost impossible in Forex, Only expert traders can achieve this. a Beginner must focus first on making consistent profits and I find that beginners don't have to be in dreams. Just as I said, you can make depression and force you to stop this job. First we try to get some coherent profits, even just one dollar .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 313 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)