+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According me i think 100 pips stop loss is good for the 30 pips take profit and i use this strategy and getting good profit also, i think it is the best strategy for the trader because if we take 200 pips stop loss then it can give high loss. I think failure is the piller of success .When you loss 200 pips you should think about your mistake .Next time you will not committed such mistake ,this very important for a trader.........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we only have a target of 10 pips in trading, then surely we must be able to consider a stop lose too small. because the ratio that we get with stoplose 200 pips is a disproportionate number, the better we are cutting lose a maximum of 10 pips as well. I think it is the worst way to trade and risking 200 **** for 10 **** profit is not at all the right approach and any trader who trades in this way needs to change his strategy and approach to make profits in these markets otherwise they will loose a lot of money .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for TP 10 pips, I recommend installing a maximum of 30 pips SL. if 200 pips, so unreasonable. better not to use SL. what if we touched SL? we must restore our loss as much as 20 times the OP ...

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?
    Do you think it would be wise to trade with the strategy that has 10 pips target and stop loss be set at 200 pips. I think this strategy one can take advantage of forex up and down and may make profit many times before there triggering stop loss as probability of stop loss triggering is 1/20th of hitting target.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we only have a target of 10 pips in trading, then surely we must be able to consider a stop lose too small. because the ratio that we get with stoplose 200 pips is a disproportionate number, the better we are cutting lose a maximum of 10 pips as well. I think it is the worst way to trade and risking 200 **** for 10 **** profit is not at all the right approach and any trader who trades in this way needs to change his strategy and approach to make profits in these markets otherwise they will loose a lot of money .

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You make a bad choice while selecting this strategy because in gain you gain only 10 pips and in lose you make a worse trade that skim major aprt of your account, here if you visit trading strategies section there are a lot of strategies with little effort you can customize them for your own. Stop lose and the target profit should be made ​​balanced karen stop lose if too large can make a greater loss if I make the comparison target profit and stop lose is 1 = TP: 2 = SL, because if you stop short too easy to lose touch

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have balance which can take 200 pips loss, then it is a wise decision otherwise it is a wrong decision. I have seen pips fall more than 400. They rises many times later. If you take profit at 10 pips which is 0.01 lot, you are able to make profit only $0.10. yes i agree, we should be able to calculate exactly where the stop loss, if my calculation strategy is very harmful for us, if we can analyze exactly does not matter because it would likely hit the target very large profit.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is okay as long as we know we put a stop loss goals, if we just put up and not knowing the behavior of the market then we can get the result that 200 stop loss, and only regret is that we get,, and therefore, better understand market behavior than on making sure the strategy in that way,,, and it's not a solution this sounds very risky, because the target 10 pip stop loss 200pip premises, it will quickly spend the capital in your account, this is not a smart way to trade, instead they use the profit target is greater than the amount of loss, for example, 30 pip profit target , target 10 pip loss. This will be better and will develop your funds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)