+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes certainly my dear, actually I also do I believe that i not really understand your topic ,but why you said to set the stop lose for 15 pips in trade order i think its not usefully way in trading forex,more time in forex market the price goes to hit opposite your order more than 15 pips so the better to increase the stop lose more than 30 pips..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that i have been come across with the many traders are using some strategy for the better result in the forex trading. so strategy will help you to understand about the market trend and we can use with the demo account first and then with the live accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji yahan par agar stop loss bada lagaya hai to trader ko take profit bhi fir waisa he lagana chahiye,yahan par jada risk lete hai to usmein risk management karna hoga jisse aap enn dono levels ko laga sakein..
    jyada bada bhi stop loss nahi lagana chahiye trader ko apne capital ke hisaab se chalna hota hai trader ko samjhdari ke sath kaam karna hota hai yaha par risk bohot jyada hai jitna ache se kaam karte hai utna hi acha kama sakte hai

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we should be balanced and all will be fine with focus and all will be well and focus and hard work we will be very decisive and all will be well with the patient and we should be ready and all need the process and all have to be patient.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me itni bari ghalti nahi karta hun aur dekha jae to ye risk reward ratio ki strategy pay b pora nahi utar rahi hai aur yeh bat samjhnay wali hai k kiss tarha say humara kam kitna better work kar sakta hai.jo traders trading ko soch kar aur samjh kar nahi kar paty han un k lye kafi mushkilat ka samna karna parh sakta hai.

Member Forex123 is on a distinguished road Forex123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very clever mind. The movement of 10 pips up is easy and you could achieve your target easily. I have been coming across many traders with such strategy and I feel it might be a good strategy but before I trade with this strategy in real account I want to practice in demo account first ..

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that this calculation from the profit to the loss is not profitable if you look to the long term , you can easily note that just one losing position need 20 winner positions to recover the loss and this is a very bad ratio my dear.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai bada agar stop los laga karke trading karte hai, to wahi humare ko take profits bhi bada rakhna hota hai, chote tp par dikkat hota hai, agar ek sl hit hua to recover karna humare liye mushkil ho jata hai bhai.
    hanji yahan par agar stop loss bada lagaya hai to trader ko take profit bhi fir waisa he lagana chahiye,yahan par jada risk lete hai to usmein risk management karna hoga jisse aap enn dono levels ko laga sakein..

Banned xito is an unknown quantity at this point xito's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that a bigger stop loss reduces the chances of hitting stop loss or so losing and naturally so there remain for chances of winning, so we can make profitable trades several times before hitting stop. The biggest threat remains is what if first time the little chances of stop loss work out we lose big even without earning anything i think.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujhe nae lagta ki ye bht achi method kahi ja sakti hai kynki market main aap agar itna long target ke sath trading krenge aur stop loss itna bada hoga tab to aapka account hi saf ho jayega kuch hi galat trade hone par

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)