+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 750 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you trade forex after a busy and tiresome day?

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir humain tired mind kay sath trading nahi karna chhayie because aap tired mind kay sath good analysis nahi kar saktay and jab tak aap kay analysis good nahi ho ga to aap perfect trade nahi laga saktay es liay fresh ho kar trading karna chhayie.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

mehro (2018-07-28)

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do forex as my part-time job. Sometimes it happens that we are very busy and tired for our main job. So when I'm very busy and tired for other jobs, on that day I just look at the chart for a little time and take a quick decision and open a trade.after that set my stop loss and take profit and close the monitor and go to rest and in this situation like as you described above, I advise you to rest, because in a tired state you are not in a condition to make decisions and do a technical analysis of the market. if you want to get success then you have a fresh mind when you are in front of trading platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,210 Times in 11,226 Posts
    We need a healthy body and emotion to do good analyis trading plan without that optimal condition its hard to believe that someone can make a proper market analysis. If we so tired than better to stay away from forex market to recover our energy, after we got our energy recovered we can start trading again. Stay away from market and recover our energy also a part of forex trading strategy.

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab mien free ni hota hien to mien try kerta hion k kuch waqt nekal ker es mien surf ker lo ta k mien apny ap ko successful traders ki list mien shamil ker sako or behtreen trade open ker sako

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-27), jaan23np (2018-07-29), mehro (2018-07-29), ntn (2018-07-26)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It takes a merchandiser to be in an angelic and bully fraternal and fraternal brotherhood, and weakened voices can not move comfortably so that if I droop, I elevate the absent order from trade. and I think forex needs to be relaxed and need an open mind so if you have a full workday so try to rest well and choose a good time You feel yourself good so start trading but if you feel bad or tired so I think you will face trouble and remember a good trading session in the morning but the night is not good so a good solution for you long-term trading to seize opportunities in a good session

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee bhai aap ki bat thek hai yah business to hmara apna he hai jis ko hum kbi bhi kr skty hain agir hum busy hoty hain to yah zrori nahi k sath hum trading bhi krin aap agir full rest nahi krty to aap ashi trade bhi nahi lga skty is luy aap ko chaye k jb busy hon trading na krin kin kun k hum trade ko dakh nahi skty or trade loss man jay to close krny ka time bhi nahi mily ga
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-27), sarfraz786 (2018-07-27)

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm a student. And I'm doing forex as a part time job.in busy and tiresome day i dont trade at all if i do, am bond to make mistakes.Trading needs enough time when I cannot give enough time toward it, I do not think I should trade at this time.

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    well, you guys are great full of energy even after a hard dayus work. but i dont know i canmt continue like you guys do. nowadays my eyes are even paining a lot. i consult a doctor too but he says my eyes are fine, just stressed due to over use and he prescribe only an eyedrop and nothing else.

And i m damn tired of sitting in front of the pc all the time, in office and at home too.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a good thread you share i am still trading in forex and if have a busy day then i use different first of all i manage some time from bust to forex and in other hand i have use take profit and stop loss for gaining earning because these two things works very well.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-26), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-25), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-07-28), Mr Law (2018-07-26), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ke business me humesha kabhi tension ya busy hote hai to kabhi bhi aise me trading nahi karni chhaiye agar hum tiresome hai or trading karte hai to achhe se analysis nahi kar sakte ai or Hume loss hi hoga esliye relaxes ho kar hi trading karn asahi hota hai

If you like my post than please give me Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 750 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)