+ Reply to Thread
Page 741 of 750 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 739 740 741 742 743 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,410 of 7491

Thread: How do you trade forex after a busy and tiresome day?

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even though i am tired of the work i do all the day but in evening when i return home i relax watching tv and so i do while trading, i dont feel tired of trading rather it relax my mood to an extent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member malharonaldo will become famous soon enough malharonaldo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Best expert advisor

strategyreport.zipHello traders,
    Its very easy to trade even after/while busy and tiresome days with help of EXPERT ADVISORS which trade automatically for you.
    Also it can be done by using custom indicators based on a specific strategy that you use for profitable trading.
    I have designed my own INDICATOR and EA based on my strategy.
    Here are the performance reports attached have look at them.
    If you like it just mail me at malharonaldo@gmail.com

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a part time trader and do the day job just like you and have the same feeling of taking rest after arriving at home but money has so much attraction that instead of doing rest I turn on my PC and start trading. During trading I don't sit in front of the terminal but check the terminal after each 30 min or 40 min interval.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    try to do the analysis the market before you go to work if you're still a part time trader. early in the morning, usually our mind is still in its best performance. Doing analysis after we had a busy day or after we finish at the office can sometimes mislead to wrong analysis and bring us to bigger losses.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes if you have a day job forex trading is very hard for them. I think they should trade some spatial time when forex market is very volatile. So they can get profit or loss quickly. But I think if you have day job then you can trade weekly. It is very good trading system some time you can get more then 500 pip par week.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gururaj View Post
    If I have had a busy and tiresome day, I do not trade. This is because I might not be able to trust the analysis that I will make on that day. It is important to note that it is more or less a psychological issue so other traders might be able to trade after a very busy day.
    Its a good point to relax and stay away from trading when we are extremely tired. but for those peoples who work 9 to 5 jobs its always a tiresome day at the end and its quite frustrating not able to spend time on trading. In such circumstances taking a quick shower and a good snack do really energize us. i have a day job and have these experience quite a while
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "LIKE A BOSS" I am also the same. I am the owner of my shop, though I have no employee I do all the work by myself but its not that much disturbing or tiring or me as well. I remain on the screen all day and if any customers comes I just deal with him as well.

Member ahmedfx is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best thing for that day to close your pc and terminal and go a sleep and then trade another day or after 5 hours at least after taking a rest because it is game and trading not a gambling

Banned forexbroker123 is on a distinguished road forexbroker123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Well i have a day job and sometimes very busy with tons of work. As a result when i reach home i hardly have any energy to be in front of the trading platform and just want to have a complete rest. What do you do in such circumstances?
    main to gi sahi baat ha fresh mind se forex trading karta houn jab main thaka howa hota houn na to us wqt main kabhi bhi forex trading nahi karta bhekey main sirf or sirf aaram karta houn jab main frsh hota houn to tab he main forex trading ki taraf aata houn or yahan trade karta houn

Senior Member miracle is on a distinguished road miracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gururaj View Post
    I am lucky in this matter that I don't have to return from a day job and then sit in front of the charts to analyze and do trading. I have my own shop and a pc there from where I remain online almost all day and keep on trading as well.
    that's good, i am still working and it's hard for me to keep focus on trading. so what i do before go to work and after go home i give small time to trade. yes sometimes it tiring but i force my self for better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 741 of 750 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 739 740 741 742 743 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)