+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 253 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2529

Thread: Is it safe to deposit big amount like 50,000USD with a forex broker?

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aaj kal to inquiry kerna bhi koi mushkil baat nae hay, bohot sari websites hain jo brokers kay review publish kertay hain. phir kuch websites per broker ki ratings bhi kuch arsay baad hoti rehti hay. jiss say pata chalta hay kay sab say top ka broker konsa hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. Ager aap ka broker qable bharosa hai to aap itni bari amount deposit karwa sakty hain like instaforex. Ager aap ka broker new hai to it is too much risky like forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Is it safe to deposit big amount like 50,000USD with a forex broker?
    Yes it is very safe for me if I have that kind of amount i will prefer to invest that amount in Forex business with a very good broker because in the present time there are a lot of broker who are doing some scam activities, but it is always safe when you open a account with broker like insta Forex.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    are itna jyada paisa invest karne se acha hai kuch aur cheez me invest karo bhai...yahan risk hai ,,,i agree ki profit bhi hai..but again i m saying 50000$ is very very very big amount of money

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sagar View Post
    you need to use the broker who have best reputation such as instaforex, because it is not small money and then you want trade with safe to right?and as you said here, there is chance of scam. so you need be careful and do not hurry up if you are not sure for it
    to invest substantial funds, we need to be careful in doing so.
    because the amount of $ 50,000 is a substantial amount. and if it is wrong in choosing a broker, then the money could run out. therefore, must choose a broker that is completely safe.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, no need to put that much money into our trading account. indeed we need a big margin, but not be too large. especially if we believe the broker is not yet clear, it is better only a few in which if is enough for our trading capital.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may be more secure if you divide your money into multiple accounts. I think, $ 1000 deposit is sufficient to achieve a profit in forex trading. if you have the funds $ 50,000, should not be used for forex trading entirely. you can invest in real businesses, such as property. whereas for forex trading, up $ 10,000 has been very sufficient.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right brother. very risky if you invest $ 50,000 in an account in forex. better to share in some accounts. $ 5000 is the best in my opinion. by having several different accounts, we can open a lot of different positions. when one loss account, other accounts can profit.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally that amount is too big for me. If I have that amount I would not deposit it right away in just one account. Maybe I will divide it in many accounts. Forex is risky you might be tempted to trade it on ten times lot size and before you knew it...you already emptied your capital.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    50,000$ is a big amount and can you handover such big amount to a trust worthy person, i think we would seek for some sort of guarantee and as now government guarantees our deposit with these brokers in case of some crisis the only option we are left is too follow risk management and devide this amount among few top brokers so in any case we dont loose the entire amount.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 253 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)