+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it safe to deposit big amount like 50,000USD with a forex broker?

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh yes you can rely on brokers, but first you have to look for information about brokers, their costs and history. The more old brokers, the more likely they are to trust them. I want to add something from the record, you do not have to invest a lot if you are only a year or coiuple from years of experience, it is very risky, though the margin you get may be extraordinary but it has risks involved. so I think 50,000 USD is a huge amount to invest. I think it's crazy to invest large sums, but if you have full confidence in the broker, then you can invest this amount but I think it can be a very risky risk for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i advise you not to go big like 40.00 usd is a lot of money and you have to much more to depost such a big amount then iot is no problem you can depost such a big amount then change is change lost all money.
    If I think with that much capital we invest in forex may be quite risky for me once menginggat huge amount of money once, and if we lose can make a lot of losses, but if you are brave and want to get big profits then with capital I think enough to can get a lot of profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    i think it is safe for a Forex trader to invest even 1 Million Dollars into the Forex Market. The major thing is that they need to find a well regulated Broker so that their funds will be safely protected...

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    50,000$ such a big amount will give us really good results. Before depositing such a big amount first you should check the reputation of the broker you choose.And there are many big investors involve in this business

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AHMADUZAIR232 For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-20), Unregistered (2)

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It really depends on which broker you use. If you use a good forex broker, reliable and trustworthy, then it is not a problem and even you can deposit more than that. But if it is a scam broker, then there is a chance to lose all your money. Better looking for forex brokers in your country so you can contact them directly. I think it's safe to deposit large amounts on trusted brokers like instaforex etc. But I advise you not to go to big as 50,000 USD is a lot of money and you do not have to deposit a large amount because it's a business risk.

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is safe if you trade with famous broker like InstaForex which is highly regulated. I think newbie traders shouldn't try to deposit big amount in Forex broker because Forex market isn't safe for beginner traders. $50K is a big amount and it suits experienced and knowledgeable traders. Experienced trader knows how to face difficult times with calm mind.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to majahar_ali For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-05-26), Nirzana (2018-05-26)

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no great "secret" to the trading success you have to go to the end of the Earth to explore. In fact, I'll bet that all you need to be successful in trading is probably a bit of an adjustment in the way you think about trading and a willingness to start changing your trading habits. If you can find your mistake and trade with that idea then you can certainly trade and get a good profit It is another thing you post here what we are talking about is whether it is safe to deposit large sums like 50k USD with broker and answer for this is very safe as long as you use a reputed broker.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's not safe. Most beginners find yourself paying very high fees for clumsy services to forex brokers with the biggest and smallest banners. Skilled traders take seriously mercantilism, even as other businesses. And since forex brokers are their main business partner, they create their alternatives very tightly. it also creates problems if your broker site is a scam one but if you choose a regulated broker then I think you can do it very easily. Forex takes your capital money to trade in the market. You can trade on the market just deposit $ 1 so you do not have to invest about 50K or something like that. But if you want you can do it.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course there are many certified brokers like Insta Forex, Hot Forex, Nexus. This broker is truly the award winning broker. You can easily invest without hesitation. But make sure you know what is forex and how to deal with it before actually entering !!! Mybe that we can do this for this we must have to choose the best that can help us and not as too lazy or thief like and we should have to choose a broker who will be our friend or a good ref. -rel because this way we can get our money anytime and how much and this will be easy for us really !!

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g hm app ka deposit save hai, 50000$ ya ek big amount hai , agr app es big amount par believe kar k trad karta hain tu app ko buaht he acha profit ho ga , Forex ek buhat he acha or barosa wala business hai

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-07), fxearner (2018-05-06), javedqasim (2018-05-18), sarfraz786 (2018-05-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)