+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 253 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2529

Thread: Is it safe to deposit big amount like 50,000USD with a forex broker?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    50k$ agar yahan deposit karna hai to pehle broker ke baarein me achhe se jaanle,nahi to aap instaforex jaise broker me etna bada amount deposit karke yahan kaam kar sakte hai,forex me aap jabb takk achhe se smajhnege nahi aap yahan kaam nahi kar sakte..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well in fact I personally believe it is really very safe to deposit big amount like this amount with a Forex broker , but you have to be very careful while choosing your broker in my opinion the best broker is instaforex it will never cheat with your money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    ya tab hi safe ho sakti hay jab ap ki skills buhat badiya ho aur ap market ma trading karna jantay ho , agar ap ki skills achi nh hay tu phr ap ko es business ma aisa risk kabi bi nh laina cahiyay bhaiya g .
    hanji yahan bada capital trader agar lagata hai to usse broker par chinta karne se pehle market me apne skills ko dekhna hoga kyunki agar trader ka yahan skills nahi hota to wo ess business me kuch nahi kar sakta..

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there has been alot that people have said in working in forex and well form the best forces that well develop the market but I think with the right broker you can pay the marekt well. its a good thing that works well in so many ways.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear actually in forex I think this is too risky in my opinion, but if a broker is registered with the government might be safe. If you just rely on the broker dealer, then you should not deposit much . Sometimes there is a broker dealer jga naughty playing the chart so that it is unfortunate that so much if the money will be gone in the blink of an eye .

Senior Member sigma1980 is an unknown quantity at this point sigma1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    utna large amount broker ke paas deposit karna tabhi sahi hoga jab Aap us par full confident ho. meri to advice hai ki confident ke baad bhi kisi Ek broker ke paas utna amount dena risky to hoga hi isliye meri advice hai ki Aap ek broker ke bajaye different reputated broker ke account me deposit karke trade kare. isse risk bahut kam ho jayega. aur scam ya kisi accident KA koi dar bhi nahi rahega.

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is because once a trader have found a good and regulated problem have the greatest associated with expertise you can do the beginning thinking of making an forex investment make huge amount in the forex market.

Member pooja1 is on a distinguished road pooja1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I must say if you are a very expert trader always in profit only and even had a knowledge of how to trade in big capital then it is safe for those

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually bro i do think that with capital so large, it is safer if you trade with a broker that has been regulated. Many brokers are regulated also safe to use big capital.unregulated broker is prone to be a scam, your money might be lost due cheated by brokers ..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually I do believe that we have to be careful for this and i guess we do not need to make invest with too big number, remember, everything can happen to us and also not all brokers are good, traders have to know what is a good broker or they are just scammers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 253 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)