+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Pivot Points.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sid3 View Post
    mn ney ap ka thread parha or suport or resitance ka formula dekha jo k bht hi zabardast cheez hai but i think aaj kal support and resistance indicator mojud hn k jo daily auto support and resistance level nikal k day deta hai.
    Haan bhai waise to support aur resistance par trading karne ke liye ye calculation ek dum best hai daily trader ko bhi help jayda deta hai khaas karke bhai scalper iska fayda udha sakte hai jo chote targets rakhte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned asifmahmood122 is an unknown quantity at this point asifmahmood122's Avatar
    Thanks
    pivot points are important in Forex trading and many traders depend on it.many traders have different ways of analyses pivot points.some website provides fibbonanci levels and pivot points in free.we should use this service.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sid3 is an unknown quantity at this point sid3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mn ney ap ka thread parha or suport or resitance ka formula dekha jo k bht hi zabardast cheez hai but i think aaj kal support and resistance indicator mojud hn k jo daily auto support and resistance level nikal k day deta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aqwapower is an unknown quantity at this point aqwapower's Avatar
    Thanks
    ades, be it stop loss or takle profit, using pivot points is one of the best options available to us. Many people use it to trade and these levels are frequently hold most of the times.
    low and close divided by 3 of the time and it can be further used along with Fibonacci numbers and relative strength index to arrive at a more solid prediction

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhai main pivot points ko apna analysis main use krta hn forex me har trader ko pivot point ke bare me pata hona chahaiye aur isko study karke iske hisab se trading karna kafi safe tarika mana jata hai or issa loss bhi kafi km hta ha

Banned abd34ou is an unknown quantity at this point abd34ou's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i do not use the pivot points and resistance points and also i do not use the support etc because that one level is very high and also in this trading strategy we will be needed the high level experience because in this level we can not understand the pivots points and resistance so that one is very tough for me

Banned asifmahmood122 is an unknown quantity at this point asifmahmood122's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some tools in forex to predict market correctly.pivot points are also one of them.support and resistance levels are used by traders to get profit.these are very effective to gain result in forex.

Banned gold1985 is an unknown quantity at this point gold1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello I use pivotpointcalculator.com on daily basis, and invest according to the results that come out after the calculation. I am seeing good profits and would recommend this to everyone he main time periods used are daily, weekly, and monthly pivots.
    In addition to giving buy and sell signals, pivot points give traders a good time to get out of their trade. To illustrate, during a rally some traders will set their sell orders right below the next resistance line. Thus, pivot point resistance and support lines can generate ready made profit targets

Junior Member wolf20 is an unknown quantity at this point wolf20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the pivot point are an interesting thing i would like to learn , as i read its the point of support and resistance and its when the market chart deas not go beyond or inferior to , they are key element to determine the market trend

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear pivotpoint aik bhout hi acha indicator signal hai aur wasay bhi pivotpoint ko aap online bhi check kar sakty hen pivotpoints aap ko support aur resistance hamen batata hai jo 3 batty hen but is mein risk bhi hota hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open