+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 462 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 4615

Thread: Before you start trading.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Before one is ready to become a Forex trader, They really need a lot of good Forex knowledge to succeed. Before we start, Constant knowledge gathering is applied in the Demo accounts by the trader.
    hanji forex me kaam karne ke liye trader ke paas lot of knwledge hona bahut jaroori hai,jab takk trader apne knwledge ko lekar demo par apne skills nahi bana leta wo ess business me trading start nahi kar sakta,trader ko yaha hard work karke chalna hoga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member karhwan is an unknown quantity at this point karhwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex main ap kochaye ky ap es main trading krny sy phaly es main forexmarket ky bary main sari informations as a gain kry taky ap ko pata hona chaye ky forex market kub up main jati hai or kubed as a down main hoti hai , forex main ap ko start main kam levarage sy start krna chaye taky ap es main low bht profit hasil kr sakod !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lutfi fx is an unknown quantity at this point lutfi fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    All of us will require to the trading using the patience and also all of us have to reach to the trading right listed below using the expertise all of us have in order to be able for you to help opt for the actual news and all of us have to reach to the demo apply in order to be able for you to help learn just about almost most.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

All of us will require to the trading using the patience and also all of us have to reach to the trading right listed below using the expertise all of us have in order to be able for you to help opt for the actual news and all of us have to reach to the demo apply in order to be able for you to help learn just about almost most.

Banned lutfi fx is an unknown quantity at this point lutfi fx's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member brahimkoukwal is an unknown quantity at this point brahimkoukwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that the forex trdae is good job nad i think yeh sab k liye achi hai or sary is ko kerny k liye happy hai or koi is py kam kerny k liyed as happy hai yeh sab ke neds ko purad kartid hai or meray khayal mien yeh ek bohat achi job hai i like this jobs really !!!

Senior Member htamanna is an unknown quantity at this point htamanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    persistence can be start to end up being disciplined investing concept. and control would be the key for you to productive investing. completely new dealers need to study the theory very first, may study on this community and acquire the particular e book, and then had to be a lot of practice throughout test accounts, while it can be productive within a test accounts. can start investing upon authentic accounts.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yet do I start racing in trading using leverage to finance a best suited to the size of my capital, which trade on it and do I make an unprofitable strategy, which maintains capital

Senior Member hawjadna is an unknown quantity at this point hawjadna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that the forex trdae is good job nad i think that yeh sab k liye achi hai or sary is ko kerny k liye happy hai or koi is py kam kerny k liye happy hai yeh sab ke neds ko pura karti hai or meray khayal mien yeh ek bohat achi job hai i like this jobs really !!

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before one is ready to become a Forex trader, They really need a lot of good Forex knowledge to succeed. Before we start, Constant knowledge gathering is applied in the Demo accounts by the trader.
    Patience is Key.

Member gsnbilal is an unknown quantity at this point gsnbilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new in forex therefore i dont know about trading but i start by the guide of my friend under and i will try my best but luck can or cannot with me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 462 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)