+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 462 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Before you start trading.

Banned Yahoo is on a distinguished road Yahoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion dear friend if you start a trade first thing is that you have a solid plan for trading,second is that you have a deep eye on market movement,third is that you must learn about trading,fourth is that you can use demo account a long period and the fifth is that you work with honestly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main trading karna k leay app ko kafi sara start ko use karna hota hian phr he app Forex main ek acha or earning wala business kar sakta hian , jub bhi app trading karna lage tu app ko Forex main trading karna ati ho, or sath management bhi zarori hain, jub app Forex main trading karna lago tu soch samhj kar trading karna chaha os say app ko ya ho ga k loss hona k chance bhat he kam ho jeta hian,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

naveedbnn (2018-06-15)

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    dear members before start trading in forex u must take the points bellow on ur calcuation

1> how to use leverage
    2> what strategy he will be using to open trade.
    3> what strategy he will be using to to take profit and stoploss.
    4> How much he want to invest in single trade
    5> Last but not least What kind of strategy he will be using for money management
    this is a good post, is sa boht traders ko specially new traders ko boht faida ho skta ha jin ko forex trading ka experience nhi ha aur wo is ka bary ma zyada knowledge nhi rakhty, without knowledge ham sai trah na to kam kr skty hain na hi profit hasil kr skty hain, is liy hamy in chezo ko follow krna chahey ta ka ham successful trader ban skian, hamy apni time aur money management ka khas khyal rakhna chahey , market ko watch krty rehna chahey aur patience ka stah kam krna chahey

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-06-29), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29)

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting trading in forex, you need to learn about this market .. How this market really works, how to detect trends, how to use money management, How to build a solid trading system..etc .. until you know all them you should not trading at all .. because getting money from this market continuously is one of the most difficult jobs in this world .. and being a successful trader is no different from success in life. We may not be in control of our lives, but we can control how we handle our hands, in our actions and emotionally. Whether it's joy, anticipation, risk-taking, sensation seeking, panic, fear or hoping for infinite wealth, but if the uncontrolled emotions and confusion in the marketplace, ultimately leads to the collapse of a merchant.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before starting a trade, anyone should gather fundamental knowledge about forex, because forex trading is not an easy task and strategies implemented over time are very important. so prior knowledge is a must. and I suggest that you do not risk more money than you can afford to lose, in Forex trading. If you do, you will most likely fail. If you only have a smaller initial capital, then consider opening a mini or micro account instead of a standard Forex trading account.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, we need the best preparation before entering any forex world. First of all it is necessary to take a good lesson on rules and procedures. Then join as a trainee or engage with any senior team. After that we can use a demo account and know all the functions, tools, indicators. So all the necessary steps need to be followed. and I think that before starting a trade it is necessary to take training or some tips for getting into the business, the best way is to choose a demo course that will be useful. Without advocating training, there is a huge loss of risk in starting a business really !!

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning is a must on Forex. We must continue our learning process even after we start making a profit. Because, Forex is full of risks and we must be ready to face market movements. If you stop learning, then you have to start losing. First try to learn the basics of Forex and then do a cent account. If you are satisfied with demo and cent accounts, then try a real standard account to gain experience. Before declaring a trade, you must collect all the necessary information about forex, ie trading system, fundamental and trading analysis, competitive analysis, etc. Then you have to practice trading on a demo account. Without practicing a demo account, you can get any success. So always be careful before starting trading in forex.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that before you trade you have to commit to discipline. You can be flexible, but do not violate trading system rules. Discipline is easy to say, but very difficult in practice, I lost time due to lack of discipline on the rules of the trading system !! I believe that most of the preparation I need to manage is my trading environment and of course my own emotions. I have to make sure that I am in good shape and in a good mood. without it, all my trades will be completely destroyed!

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when it is Monday and when you open pc.relax and control yourself. first analize some pairs and watch the charts if there is a direct chance, then check the daily news release and spend at least 30 minutes for the expert.try to find out if where the couple will go for this week. and check support and resistand and pivot points. and wait for the right opportunity to enter the stoploos and profit taking will depend on your trading style if you are a day trader or brokers. one of the worst habits of some traders like me is when i open my computer in the morning i can not control my fingers to make a trade.l mean i have been like that before then i have found that when i do that in many cases lm loosing.it is better to be patient and relax, there are always so many opportunities waiting for us there. The first and most impotent is to maintain the balance you have. Do not waste it and just carefully build it. This is logic.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and for this we have to trade in demos to gain some basic knowledge and gain some experience and if patiently we trade on demos then no doubt it gives us useful results. Anyway I think there is no place of luck but it really produces a good understanding. The steadfastness usually needs to be probably driven dealing concept. besides control will be important to help effective transactions. really new professionals really should learn the main theory, certainly can learn in this community in addition to get this guide, next should be many processes with tryout bank account, as soon as possible effective in tryout bank account. can start dealing with the original bank account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 462 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)