+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 462 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast

Thread: Before you start trading.

Member aahh is an unknown quantity at this point aahh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think first every one should learn basic think , i mean what is forex many one think forex as a invest , or share market its actually a very liqiude market faster movement market, so basic education is important then very important is practise trading by demo , if u think its a demo money i can loss it u cant learn u should have a plan in demo money also then u can learn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member place fx is an unknown quantity at this point place fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The simplest method is assigned to international trade trading, prior to going to study first of just about almost most newborns pips and very utilize the check account. Very will expertise issues connected to merchants and brand new dealers, this to end up being very useful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sanajan is an unknown quantity at this point Sanajan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way of before forex trading you should learn firstly baby pips and should use it in demo account.it gives several important things such as lot sizes,different spreads currency pairs,take profit,stop loss,pending order,margin call.many ways to learn forex deeply,forum posts is the best way to get enormous knowledge about forex. patience is beginning to be disciplined trading rule. and discipline is the key to successful trading. new traders should learn the theory first, can learn on this forum and download the ebook, then had to be a lot of practice in demo account, when it can be successful in a demo account. can start trading on real account.

Junior Member bitzer fx is an unknown quantity at this point bitzer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    W ell my dear friend prior to beginning the actual session of forex trading, we build evaluation about the final trading and learn as a result. When which we learn about forex trading information and news. we build a few strategy discover rule with regard to subsequent trading session and fallow instruction we build with regard to trading. pray to God and begin the work of trade.

Member rose555 is an unknown quantity at this point rose555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know anything about Forex ,so please explain what is pips, leverage,candle stick,indicators,how to watch market,which is the best time to trade etc,any experts are here please explain it,if these thread already posted then please post that thread link here,i already searched many times iscipline is the key to successful trading. new traders should learn the theory first, can learn on this forum and download the ebook, then had to be a lot of practice in demo accoun

Member mstep is an unknown quantity at this point mstep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your five points also help the Forex traders partly ,I think if you started the trading on the demo trading account first and follow the elements step by step then you will be reach to your goal day by day and finally you will be a perfect Forex trader and doing the profit from the trade easily.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mith View Post
    trading ko start krnay sai pehlay main trading kay baray main read kia krta tha q kay forex trading ko read krnay kay baad hi maine trading ko start kia tha mera mashwara hai kay aap bhi forex trading ko read kia krain is kay baad aap trading main work kia krain
    Bhai study kiye bagair to yea business karna impossible hai. Kynkay agar aap ko is business ka zara bhi knowledge nahi hoga to aap is mai ya to hamesha loss hi karo ya phir aap is ko gambling ki trah karna shuru kar do gay. And successful gamblers buhat hi kam hotay hain.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    before I started trading forex, I will try to analyze the market with a wide range of trading indicators that I have, I reckon lot in accordance with the capital I have, in order to avoid big losses, but can still make a profit, sometimes my analysis is accurate, but sometimes I get a loss, this is part of the business

Junior Member aza is an unknown quantity at this point aza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hamesha aap yaad rkho forex main trading ko start krnay sai pehlay aap is main trading ki strategy ko zaroor dekha kro q kay agr aap is main trading ki strategy ko dekho gay to aap ko is main bohot zyada faida hoga forex main is trhan sai aap ki earning bhi hogi

Member milesfx is on a distinguished road milesfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before starting trading you should first trading information and capital to start trading and before opening live account you need to have a demo abccount to train yourself how to entry trades and exits to help you manage your money properly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 462 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)