+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 462 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Before you start trading.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think besides you mentioned above to start trading, we also need a psychological and a second strategy. phologology means we must be able to protect trades if our trading profits and we can protect too emotionally if we lose. the second strategy means that if we lose trading with the strategy we don't stop trading but we have to trade again with the second strategy that we prepared beforehand. so we can protect and protect against losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting trading, everyone must learn basic knowledge about Forex trading. Also we need to know how the Forex market actually works and only then can we make money from trading properly. and before the start of trading, the first thing I do is look at the chart and pair one by one, then see the development of the pair and the trend direction of the TFs M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1. after that start analyzing through indicators or news that appear. I prefer to choose small lots to do lots of OP on different pairs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to watch the market, which is the best time to trade etc., there are experts here please explain If you have been trading for a period of more than a week, you might have learned a thing or two about yourself, the market and human behavior when it can succeed in a demo account and you must follow the rules mentioned above to get big profits so getting is the best way to get good money and increase the impotent role to recover your losses and give you clothes so go ahead and enjoy your income

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You really need to know every term about forex ... How to calculate the value of pips ... How to open different sequences, How to add things to your chart like Fibonacci, trendline, moving average etc ... and also how to operate your trading platform. This is very important to learn ... before even thinking of trading in a real account. And maximum leverage should be used. If you are a new trader then you must use the RSI with a period of 14. The RSI is a good indicator and helps to find out about the market. You can produce with this simple technique

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apko forex started because of the forex trading base, how come it doesn't work, then what else can you do if you aim and aim at Sakta Haha, so that the forex seek to step wisely seekhen and wo b lattice the site when wo ap class ki school ki tarha kam karwaty han. please join and read the class there, and need help coming in this forum and asking questions about your forex. and that will be answered by our seniors and I agree with you you must learn well to trade satrt you must have low leverage to trade satrt and also you have the right knowledge of the forex market to trade in this way you can get profits easily and enjoy your trade

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they did not enliven the mart experience.
    Most important is the beginning of the mastermind with the smallest uppercase letter and staleness stating activity activity. He is keen to understand parts of the industry and uses his mentality to command a place to decrease income. After a little effort is obtained, he can do many things at one point in one period.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am actually not familiar with almost all things related to foreign currencies, therefore I highly recommend you show what pips, take advantage of, units of inherent light intensity, signs or symptoms, ways to see sectors, which will work a miracle time for them to trade and so on, maybe mastering during this message board and getting a booklet, in this case it takes a lot of applications around the simulated account, if it usually develops within the simulated account. can start trading stocks for serious accounts.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading strate I will choose about pairs, I will clear about characteritics about pairs for my strategy on the forex market, after that I will choose the best indicators and will try on a demo account more than 1 month in trading activity before opening a transaction on a real account and I have decided that there will be no new pairs in my trading until I trade with a certain pair. Now the point is what I did before going to the market, that is the economic news that I saw before entering the market.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading, you must learn pip first and must be used in a demo account. It provides many important things such as many sizes, various currency pairs spreads, profit taking, stop loss, pending orders, margin calls, and more. is the best way to get great knowledge about forex. Pip is Percentage in Point. This is the smallest unit of currency movement. Leverage is the amount of money your broker lends to you so you can open more volumes of currency. Candlestick is a type of charting system. Indicators are mathematical tools that help us interpret previous market price movements so that we can predict future prices. Now I think you are clearly a lot of things that help you in trading, good luck.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything that is needed before deciding to trade must be prepared. In my opinion, good planning is very important. Don't trade without a plan. Good planning must include several conditions. For example the sideway conditions, planning must be different from the Trending. The more planning the better, even though it will make him slow in decision making. and Yes, you are quite right with the following points, forex is a big and high-risk business, it doesn't have the right guidelines or the right system to move then it has to come you big losses and make you fail all and all the way, so before trading that all you have to do is, good trade planning, experienced strategies, good patience and confidence to reach your goals in a timely manner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 462 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)