+ Reply to Thread
Page 1011 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 11 511 911 961 1001 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1021 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,110 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Banned naveedkhan is an unknown quantity at this point naveedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    meri yi khyal hai, ki waqe yi automatic trading kamal ki hongai, leken to free EA mel jathai hai, meri khyal mi in ki kuch aoqat nahe hothi, aur yi is waja si ki donya mai isa kuye be insan nahe jo intni mehnat ki baat apni software ko muft mi baijai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ragu is an unknown quantity at this point ragu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading by manual it is very easy. I think manual trading is best. EA can be even near to an experienced forex trader. so if you success this market you can manual trading. thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer manual than using a robot trading EA. I never tried it because I lost money in a very fast time. if we use the robot we can not control the robot. better before using a new robot know, do a test first. tarding manual control if we lose then we are and if we can better understand

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all the appearance of forex robot has the ability and the way each one, so if viewed in terms of excellence nearly the same average. By using manual trading results are better if they adhere to the rules of indicators that we use.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    im sure almost all trader will chose manual trading, because we can know how much our understanding and ability in the trade. Automatic trading is likely to help only when a difficulty in opening the position.

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think manual trading is the best. But you have to learn first about the trading. we have to learn first both the trading. then we can decide which one is the best. For automatic trading we don't need to trady ourselves. We can trade with the help of trade. But it is risky.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many of us moreover opt for to utilize the actual guideline publication regarding put together my own, particular possible effectively, i might certainly know how noticeably Many of us surely could handle the forex market in addition to my personal trading possible, devoid of wanting and then many of us will not ever realize your own setting your own possible.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Loe Bank View Post
    I have tried both, manually or with EA.
    The most important for me is.. how to trade well, because by understanding the trading itself we have been able to gain pips by pips
    If the newbies are not aware of the system that makes them money and also takes the money from them in terms of loss, I don't think they should directly jump to the automating part of the forex. I guess that will be like learning bicycle instead of walking first which is not recommended in any case. First newbies should start with demo trading and then move on to the real account, trade with some money.

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It all depends on the kind of trader to me they can be combined but i mostly prefer to get signals and work with them.

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true what you say that both these trading facilities we can use in our trade but we have to realize is how we do it with good trade with a better trade for ourselves, but I believe the manual trades would be much better in trade we

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1011 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 11 511 911 961 1001 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1021 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)