+ Reply to Thread
Page 1010 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 10 510 910 960 1000 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1020 ... LastLast
Results 10,091 to 10,100 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with you, i also tried trading with experts and they were very bad
    i got loss many times and what bothered me most about it, closing the positions after few numbers of pips in loss
    and open another one and close it and so on when the market is not trending

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that if you want know the expert advisors good or not, profitables or losers you can backtest with mt4,you must download a metatradershistory to make a best real result !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nila is an unknown quantity at this point nila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now i am trading on distinct broker and accounts with ea. But on one only practice. If you do a fulltime job for trading so you can do it practice or as a interest. If you essential to liv from the money you moldiness do trading with ea.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A number of us moreover select to apply the actual criteria book with regards to build my own, specific probable effectively, i will certainly recognize how substantially A number of us definitely might cope with the forex market in addition to my own buying and selling probable, devoid of looking and then most of us is not going to previously comprehend your personal placing your personal probable.

Member grabbani is on a distinguished road grabbani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my two years of experience I would say that in forex trading i always prefer manual trading. Because it is easy and comfortable for me. I do not depend on trading with robots. From my view trading with own anlaysis is best in Forex trading manually will helps you to improve your knowledge about forex trading as well as improve the trading strategies.so trading manually is better than robot trading this is how one should trade here in Forex trading.

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Manual trading is better than using robot.Because trading using robot is very high risk and at times we may run out of funds. Robots have no emotions that can be cruel to our account.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading Is best when you can control your desires . EA has No emotions but They are computer dependent If my computer Hangs for a moment my terminal Crashes .So i like to make my terminal clean.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    if there is a definite profit robot could be used but if the robot we do not know how it works siostem should not be used because it can harm

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't like commercial EAs available in the market as they can only bring losses to your account, or they can win a series of trades and than loose a bigger one, so i prefer manual trading, but i would like to know about a robot that really works

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, i always use and prefer manual trading because it is your money and the robot don't have any care for it whereas unlike you have heart and you will do the decisions according to your mind and you will win unlike in robot, it is a machine and it will do what is pre defined in it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1010 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 10 510 910 960 1000 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1020 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)