+ Reply to Thread
Page 938 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 438 838 888 928 936 937 938 939 940 948 988 1038 ... LastLast
Results 9,371 to 9,380 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Senior Member zulkifri is an unknown quantity at this point zulkifri's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not trust mechanical things because they fail without permissions. If I do the analysis, I will find out perhaps before it is late that I made a mistake but if robot did for me, I may put much confidence on it and so loose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    automatic trading is not that much good process although it has make trade easier but hey bu manual the knowledge you can have you can not have this in automatic process and also you can earn much better then automatic trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amiresjogya View Post
    treading with EA (robot) and the manual there is nothing wrong of them, the most important thing is how we can profit consistently and WD would be, so I think if they provide benefits why not in use,
    That is kind of rational opinion for me, as long as robots can give me benefits why not use them? Just remain your self not too rely on them, since this robots can work in good performance sometimes and in very bad action in other times. The cause of that kind is about fact that robots can never think like we are.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Senior Member fakermane is an unknown quantity at this point fakermane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual Trading is better than Trade using Robots Forex. Forex Trading needs a good Trading skill, and we can not Improve our Skill if we don't do the Trade Manually. anyway, capability of EA is depend on Trading Skill of it Creator, if Trader who lack of Knowledge making EA. then it results will disappoint you..

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manual trading is the best for me because im use my mind and put my own planning in the market but EA not good because make you depend on it all time and forget you mind and i think you will not be trader this in case if the EA give you earning but i know there robot give earning the all make loss

Senior Member Mungkin Tukang Scam is an unknown quantity at this point Mungkin Tukang Scam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot might be more effective to produce a profit when we are in good condition. actually all robots that can be setup with a secure long as we know how to use it. This will be easier to generate profit but still safe. but we must know that the robot can not work 100% without human control. so sometimes we have to see the state of the robot, do not know either.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by danish View Post
    I think the roboot contains strategies not change but the market changes so much.......................
    no,,i am not agree,because create an expert its based from the market change and then expert is applied in a description of a strategy.we can change according to market conditions.all depend who the trader used this expert.
    Quote Originally Posted by danish View Post
    Manual is much more effective we can use robots but you have to choose well...............................
    yes bro,,there is no perfect robot that could result as the manual trade, because the real expert is only a tool

Member mahadisuper is an unknown quantity at this point mahadisuper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think manual trading is better than use EA trading it's couse most of time EA(robot) fall down and it's can make huge loss. So my opinion is every trader should manual trad for good.

Senior Member hamza12 is on a distinguished road hamza12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also think that manual trading is better that robot because manual trading depends on different strategies we can change any thing in the method while robot uses a single command changes does not occur in it so manual trading is best.

Junior Member wisam is an unknown quantity at this point wisam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zdaina View Post
    hello, i want trading manual , because i don't trust any one or any thing except my self , another reasons i don't try EA in trading. how i can make a good experience when i use EA in trading?
    can Kerta the trading manual Hi hoon, you can Kafi behtar ray liay hay, robots or EA may be perna bhi liay chakar ray HOGA New Kafi. Forex trading can laykin jab achi Tarah seekh loonga to phir shaeed with EA Baray can soochoonga bhi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 938 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 438 838 888 928 936 937 938 939 940 948 988 1038 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)