+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 570 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen forex market mein hamen robots ko use karna hai to phar hamen forex market mein hamen unhen demo account per use karna chaye warna wasay mein forex market mein manual trading karta hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2017-07-29)

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to trade with manual trading or using EA and why do you like to use one of them? Share your thoughts and experiences here.
    I buy good work or not. EA is also not sensitive to news releases that make it more pron to loss during news releases.
    I havent tried any of them yet ho [pe will try it someday in the near future. I have never experienced trading with EA.
    In my opinion a trader must first learn all about forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wifi For This Useful Post:

januari (2017-07-31)

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like manual trasing and i do manualy to trading because by using EA robotic trading we can learn nor we can get experince and knowldge so if you want to learn forex then you must do manual trading its best for our future in forex

6. The Following User Says Thank You to memi memi For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-07-29)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did not use the robot for this trading because the robots are making mistake in the trading market experienced traders are trading manually in this trading business and they are getting the huge income in this trading business.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2017-07-29)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear mein forex market mein trading karny k liye mein bilkul bhi like nhi karta hon robots ko dear mein forex market mien trading karny k lyiew mein manual trading ko hi prefer karugy hamesha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2017-07-29)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many EA out there that may have comparable features as well as many improvements within the individual.
    I can admit, checking many EA in addition you should be aware of the results. In my opinion,
    EA will most likely get rid of current fees that come from between different diplomas.
    And as a consequence, it is less dangerous to choose a manual deal combined with improving your current handling function through this.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2017-07-29)

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like EA or any Robots in my trading, I think EAs can eat up our accounts any time and we should not trade with EAs if we want to learn the forex trading, we need to learn the trading business and need to trade with proper understanding of the market and ofcourse with manually.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brainko For This Useful Post:

kasikal (2017-07-29), zahid2016 (2017-07-29)

Banned mahmoued is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoued's Avatar
    Thanks
    manual trading bette than EA robot becouse the robot will trade in a time news and will make a without any anlyises or any thing so that
    ilike to use a manual trade

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mahmoued For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2017-07-29)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used information about buying, selling, compared to EA and I because I have no reason, this ...
    Information on buying and selling, this means people still exist,
    just for this process to develop techniques and methods that can lead to this important EA.
    Buying and selling is a great way to gain skills and knowledge in adulthood.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2017-07-29)

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not prefer to doing the robotizing trading or EA trading ,because I really want to be a successful Forex trader and doing the hard work for the business .I think if I doing the trade of my own analysis then I will be an expert on the business and be a professional Forex trader for the future.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ashisol For This Useful Post:

brainko (2017-07-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 570 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)