+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 539 939 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can't stand EA robot trading as robot trading harm full during my funds. i believe robot trading 10% honest in addition to 80% flalse robot trading i need to claim that will avoid EA. guide book trading is perfect in addition to legal approach to generate income by way of currency trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member malikshakeel04 is an unknown quantity at this point malikshakeel04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wase tu maine kafi name sune hain reboot ka log reboot ke zarye trading karte hain but mujhe malom nahi is ko use kese karte hain aur ye kahan se milta hai aur maine ye suna hai ke some time reboot ki waja se loss bhi ho jata hai tu mera khyal hai humein khud se hi trading karna chiya aur forex trading ko sheekna aur samjhna chiya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't like to use this, because this is very risky and in this we can not do with our, mind and we were wait for the end of trade and in this time it may be margin call activate, so we should not be use this and we should ,must be tare with our own mind skills and it is best for us to do trade with our own analyze and strategy..

Senior Member danyf is an unknown quantity at this point danyf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mk003 View Post
    listen dear i don't like EA robot trading becuase robot trading harmfull in my capital. i think robot trading 10% trusted and 90% flase robot trading i must say that don't use EA. manual trading is perfect and leggal way to earn money through forex.
    In the starting age of every person who enters,forex is painful for him.but as the times passess this pain reduces and a stage comes when there is not at all any pain and this stage comes only after experience..the experienced traders has already passed this age so they are not more profitable traders as they are not doing any type of loss

Member sweetzahid is an unknown quantity at this point sweetzahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhi bhai main jab b koi EA use kia hua to koi khas faida nahi hua balky loss ziada hua ha isi liye ya to ap apna personal strategy ka EA bnain ya phr ap ko chahye k ap na use kerain balky manual trading ekr lain wo thk rahy ga

Member mk003 is on a distinguished road mk003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    listen dear i don't like EA robot trading becuase robot trading harmfull in my capital. i think robot trading 10% trusted and 90% flase robot trading i must say that don't use EA. manual trading is perfect and leggal way to earn money through forex.

Senior Member kamal.bala47 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal.bala47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I favor using skillful advisory than trading recitation. It service me to occupation writer correct, beside that I don't poorness to be 24 hours in line of computer. There are some burning things to do beside trading.

Banned Altamash5 is an unknown quantity at this point Altamash5's Avatar
    Thanks
    by my self prefer use manual trading, always than i use EA, and i have a reason for it...
    with manual trading it means that we always get practice again and again and with this i can develop my system and strategies

Senior Member angelqueen is an unknown quantity at this point angelqueen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to is main manual tardng ko hi like karti hun kiunke main is baat pe mutafik nahi hun ke hum apna pesa aik bjaan cheez ke hath main dain hum ko chaiye ke hum khud hi soch ke sath trading karen our inshalh aap profit utha payen ge

Banned mzeeshan is an unknown quantity at this point mzeeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There square measure several EA's within the market that have same nature or some changes in them. the purpose is, strive some EAs and you'll understand the result. In my opinion, Semitic deity can wipe your account at one stage. So, its higher to travel for manual mercantilism and improve your mercantilism skills by this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 539 939 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)