+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like manual trading rather than using a robot. this is not a game or gamble. as a beginner I think people have to use manual trading otherwise you might lose. and manual trading is better than automatic trading because most car trades trading on wizards average market movements are mostly wrong, but in manual trading you can trade after studying market trends, forecasting analysis reports so that manual trading is best according to m

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used one robot for free and got very bad results and using it continuously for 3 days blew up my $ 300 account ... I never believed in these things ... we have to rely on our own analysis and decisions ... how for real trading is manual trading and I prefer to use manual trading because I can't trust EA to trade for me. My trading strategy is flexible enough that it can become a burden to use EA mainly because EA cannot read and interpret events and fundamental analysis or market sentiment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, the point is, try some EAs and you will know the results. In my opinion, EA will delete your account at one stage. If I trade gold and see panic in silver I can immediately be alert and take security measures because it will affect the gold sentiment too, it will keep us quiet, and we are happy with our own trading because if there is a mistake we learn from them. and I use EA regarding which functions are Expert Advisors, who only provide suggestions for open positions, and do not trade. I sometimes do advice from EA and I think the advice from EA is a very good calculator for almost 80% of the truth in currency predictions

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I'm not interested in trading robots. Because whenever there is news about the forex market. Time news markets will change any side. So this time the robot can't do anything, and makes it a loser. So, exchange your own risk but I don't think that if someone is not good at manual trading then he can be good at EA or trading robots. Robot trading requires good experience, only expert traders can make a profit in trading robots, so try to succeed in manual trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many of their benefits from partnership trading. in their partnership is risk diffusion. Forex trading is run by two or more than two partners. so, each pair must pay the same in trading. Proper management will be a form of their partnership because partners will take part in management. advice from all partners will be them and they will not have errors in running the trade. and I think EA traders are effective but you have to win the knowledge to trade Forex. When I was an undergraduate, I started trading Forex, but now I do this. First, my capital is using a robot because of my lack of knowledge. That reason I think trading manually is good.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course I prefer to trade using their own abilities, because that will increase my ability to analyze price movements, and hone their confidence. my trade will increase. If I only rely on forex robots, then my ability will not grow rapidly, and I will only depend on the robot. and it all depends on the use if using MT5 to learn pirated methods quite well than this is a very good place and there is no comparison with this with other resources this is a giant source of knowledge. A trader must decide on some of what he spent here while asking questions and answering others

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to use human trafficking. I don't like trading using robots. I think it's not legal work. Because most traders don't know how to use robots. Robot doesn't have emotions. This is an advantage. But sometimes emotions are also needed. Humans wait for more profit if the trade is profitable, but the robot can't do this. This closes the market in limited profits. A man faces a lot of complexity other than the benefits. So I don't want to use a robot. and Using EA will only be good for me if I don't want to study and trade forex. So EA, will only be an alternative to invest your money. But, unfortunately, I want to learn and earn my own income, so I don't really use EA.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trading manuals because it gives me more experience in forex trading and also gives more profit in forex than robots and I think we have to do manual trading because if you make a coding error the robot can provide margin calls. Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading. What do you think about this condition? Do you like trading with manual trading or using EA and why do you like using one? Share your opinions and experiences here

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading and trading using robots, both of which aim to make a profit. There are many traders who successfully use robots, but there are also those that are managed by surviving by manual trading. Currently, I want to continue to refine my strategy manually, but I will not override my attributes to formulate it into an ea robot. Manual trading is what I like in forex trading because when trading manually, it will know how to control trading all the time. Using manual trading, traders will know whether trading is good or trading is bad and trying to stop trading if the trade is bad. If using EA trading, traders cannot control trading but will continue to lose if EA makes a loss.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has given people a lot of money in a very short time. All they get is to spend time with Forex. This is the key to quick income in a short time. That's why it's popular. One reason is that you state and the other is that you get experience only when you trade yourself. If you use EA or a robot for your trade, then you will not get any experience for yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)