+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade manually because I use a little capital, if manually trading psychology and trade will feel this as a mental exercise, if it is different from trading with EA that does not trade psychology because we feel we all leave the system and our capital. the needs are also quite large. and we can use it, trade with EA and with manual trading. the factors that often make when trading losses manually are psychological factors, whereas if we use EA, these factors will affect trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I think it takes a lot of time and knowledge to become a successful trader here. And when you are a successful trader, challenging you can make a lot of money. First you need to practice in the demo and then in real terms you need to trade with your own strategies and plans. And gradually you can get a lot of money from here. and I can't really trust EA because this is a beneficial strategy for someone who has been written into a script or program. Manual trading also gives me a good feeling when I make a profit because it makes me know that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually traders use this trade manually and some time robots. But many traders don't want to use this robot, I'm like a trader who uses this trade manually, but sometimes I also use a robot. and I like to trade manually because I have never traded with EA ... and I don't trust EA because ... that's the man who makes software and people wrong at any time ... the robot trades with several strategies if I have some kind of strategy So why do I use a robot or ea? I use my own strategy and trading in the manual ..

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many EAs in the bazaar that accept the attributes mentioned above or some changes in them. The point is, try a few EAs and you will know the results. In my opinion, EA will clean your annual one stage. So, it's bigger to go for chiral trading and advance your trading capabilities with this. and I am a forex trader and at the beginning of a forex career I really believed in expert advisors but knew after gaining experience in the forex market I preferred manual trading systems rather than automated trading systems really !!

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that robotic machines that you cannot make trading decisions. If this happens, no one can take advantage of forex trading. This is our mistake in the transaction that resulted in losses not the broker's involvement in our account. If so, the operator can never occur because it is marketed manually. I assume that this operator is manual currency trading. and I prefer to use manual trading rather than robots because I think manual trading allows you to be flexible with the market and you can use all past experience about forex during trading and this cannot happen with robots.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No my dear brother mujhe EA robots shuru se hi pasnd nai hain me ne is se boht jyada loss uthaya hia.Isl iye me sirf Manual trading ko hi important daiti hun.Qk dear Robots ko full time Good Internet connection ki jarorat hoti hai agr zara sa b err aa jaey to ye kam nai karty hain.Is lye dear hmen sirf Manual trading krni chaye or Tp,Sl tools use karne chayen.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-10-30)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No - i dont think performance of EA can be even near to an experienced forex trader, if am afraid that they act on mechanically on predefined instructions and so cannot take right decisions as per market requriements. For e.g. if i trade in gold and see panic in silver i can be alert instantly and take safety measure as that will affect gold sentiments also, but i dont think a robo will do that.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will find lots of EAs on the market that are unchanging or any changes in them. Contact him, try several EAs and you leave the results. In my sentiment, the EA module rubs your account at once. So, the change is to go to manual trading and improve your trading skills with this. and Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading. We get many requests from manual traders who want to strengthen. Each system under this category is followed by a brief description of the system by us. The polling system is designed for no more than 5 seconds to complete! . As a bonus, you get an EA (robot) that trades strategies automatically.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you trade with a robot, you cannot become an expert in this business because trading robots is automated without your help and you will never learn anything if you cannot trade manually. And also with your robot you cannot produce big profits that you can do easily manually. and I like manual trading. because in the trading robot will make decisions on the techniques themselves here may take decisions on the basis of indicators. but in trading manuals we will make decisions by analyzing various technical factors and some

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like using the EA and it is better for me to trade manually and set my target and stop too much better than EA because there are some brokers who don't allow it and if you get profit they can cancel it if you have a profitable EA and I like it using robots is better than manual trading because robots will trade with no errors and robots can make deals for 24/5, some traders say robots fail, that's really true because the strategy fails but if there is a good robot strategy will give results better than human trafficking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)