+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 668 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 10436

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe EA robot is a software which make your forex trading and open or close the lots for you sometime it give you profit and some time it give you also loss but i like manual trading which also give us sometime profit and sometime loss but we have confidence.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading ki best hota hai esme humen learn karne ko milata hai aur esme humari experience bhi increase hoti hai jabki EA ke sath trading karne se humari knowledge aur skill me koi improvement nahi hoti hai aur ea ke sath trading karne me risk jyada hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading is the best kind of trading the old school kind of way, i have been trading myself ever since i joined forex trading and i have learnt to do it on my own and trust only my own analysis all the time, this has worked for me so well unlike the ea methods that sometimes don't work right, i cant take any chances with my account.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I such as to trade manually which is founded on analysis. I am constantly confident upabout my expertise so I do not trade along with EA because they cannot trade in the least. I study a lot often to end up being experienced. Its with regard to not to robot. Its to the good profit.

Member Bahaj555 is an unknown quantity at this point Bahaj555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use manual trading because robots are designed only to automate your trades. But if your are trading manually, your decisions can be adjusted as you can possibly change your trades through the use of your own analysis of the market. A thing that robots cannot do.
    Bahaj555, ForexMart

Banned bhakruin is an unknown quantity at this point bhakruin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I perform not think a forex robot. on my opinion, the actual robot just work upabout a particular market problems. and we will not end up being able to management the significant of the actual forex robot. I much better make use of of technical skills manual personally.

Banned Sam001 is on a distinguished road Sam001's Avatar
    Thanks
    i prefer to use manual trading to EA robots..
    because by using manual trading , i will improve my skills and thus gain experience and knowledge and thus become start trading like EA robot.and thus not totally depend on EA robots..

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that i don't have knowledge develop my own EA. And i don't have money to purchase the reliable EA. I want to do trading manually right now because of this and once i get enough experience and good strategy is developed same can be later converted to an EA.

Senior Member bay is an unknown quantity at this point bay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I such as to trade manually as a result of nevertheless I have not experienced the actual trading along with EA.. and i do not believe in EA as a result of... thats guy build software program and guy should be incorrect any kind of time... robot trade along with a few strategy if i have a few kind of strategy so why i make use of robot or even robot i make use of my personal strategy and trade on manual..

Member smmehedi is on a distinguished road smmehedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always like manual trading since i don't believe in robot . Because a robot is designed with some bunch of code and logic . But you can't compare that with human brain . So that's why i always prefer manual trading rather than believe in robot .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 668 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)