+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: How your Feel to Tread at Android phone

Senior Member barikahalah is an unknown quantity at this point barikahalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I must say i am satisfied along with 'm awful regarding Google android telephone. Great. Just about any perfume or maybe business inside your pants pocket so that you can work with along with they want to give your business to Google android telephones, although will not discover how to say to me please telephone to make use of exchanging. You may be wherever along with at any time while using the market even now handles this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    androd phone to ma na abi tak dakha nahi ha ma zaydea tar nokis ka set use karta ho aur us ma to trade best hoti
    ha andored ka set ma kabi use nahi kayea ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member luckybegum001 is on a distinguished road luckybegum001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is very helpful for us because we can use mobile phone for trade .now we can trade from anywhere ,now we will not face any problem for trading in office time or business hour,college hour.i am very glad for that.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am doing forex in pc but i wish to get an android.But i think mobile trading is not suitable for market analysis like technical one in different chart pattern.Rather it can be helpful to know the market situation at any place.Which mobile do you use?Do u have an idea which brand is most suitable for trading.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Android फोन हमें आदेश जगह के लिए, क्रम, क्रम गँवार आदि को संशोधित करने के लिए मदद करते हैं. लेकिन हम नहीं कर सकते खरीदने के एक स्थान लेने के लिए और ग्राफ से क्योंकि यह lappy या पीसी के रूप में तो स्पष्ट नहीं है तो एक तरह सीसीआई android फोन ग्राफ देखने के क्रम जगह नहीं है और औसत अपने ढीले एक कारण हो सकता है बेचने के लिए

Senior Member nikhildey is an unknown quantity at this point nikhildey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use android.Android phone in our order, enter the correct command, clod order to help others. But cant we take a graph from the purchase and sale because it is not so clear as lappy or computer and type cci graphs look like Android phone without an order of the moving average can also be a cause of your loose ..

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know if we are using mobile phones as a tool of our trade then the result will not be maximal as on our computers,
    because the picture is small and also difficult to see than the indicator we use is also not necessarily

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    until now I also feel like it I also felt we could trade anywhere using a mobile phone with android OS, so that we can monitor the movement of the market every day and anytime anywhere whether in the office or in shopping center

Banned adikutta is an unknown quantity at this point adikutta's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are right mere
    vai.android phone is one of the
    best phone in any where.we can
    use it trading also.u can use it ur
    job or business now it ur pocket.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the way and also how to be able to use it already exists in the manual on how to use so you can read it in detail, in this way we can get all the information we are looking for so that we can use MT4 android correctly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast