+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: How your Feel to Tread at Android phone

Banned forex_adviser is on a distinguished road forex_adviser's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its amazing this is reason i love android. I have made many successful trades on forex via mobile it is really enjoyable to trade on mobile. You can even trade during driving . No electricity problem just hold ur mobile and start earning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shiedmilon03 is an unknown quantity at this point shiedmilon03's Avatar
    Thanks
    pricey i am a brand new consumer and also i am utilizing a lap-top with regard to dealing however, many occasion i am that it must be zero mixture for every single occasion. since i actually do not necessarily take our lap-top in order to anywhere. i have to business along with google android Cellular phone Yet we have no idea of precisely how to train on a cell phone with regard to Dealing. plz explain to myself over it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shiedmilon02 is an unknown quantity at this point shiedmilon02's Avatar
    Thanks
    pricey i will be a new consumer along with i will be having a lap-top with regard to trading but some time period i feel that it is zero player for every time period. simply because i truly do not consider my own lap-top to any where. i wish to trade having android os Mobile phone However i are not aware of the way to use a phone with regard to Buying and selling. plz say to everyone regarding it.

Senior Member shahzad yousaf is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad yousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good and very useful to trade on a smartphone ..andtoid is the one of the best for the trading you can use anywhere ,any place .but i,m trading on my laptop and it is not not good for mee because some tim i,feel vry bad to use my laptop so soon i buy a android smartphone

Senior Member m.ahmed bilal will become famous soon enough m.ahmed bilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a new user of Forex and started trading just 5 days ago.i am still trading with my laptop and i was totally UN aware about that we can trade by android mobile.this increase my knowledge.thank you dear.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is real reclaimable to patronage on a smartphone. Automaton is a angelical one. You can business anywhere and up to comrade with the mart anytime with it.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    andored i phone ma use to kayea ha but abi tak ma is ma trade nahi ki ha bohat acha set ha mere dost ka pass
    ha wo is ma trade karta ha aur wo kayta ha trade ja kaye je best phone ha

Senior Member abdullahkhalid is on a distinguished road abdullahkhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G ma android phone sy trade kr ky bht happy hota hu. kiu ky mjhy ye tention ni hoti ka ma trade ni kr kta hu is time. ma khi bi hu pany android phone sy easyiliy trade kr leta ha.

Banned kuku is an unknown quantity at this point kuku's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have never itraded on the androd pnones but i here that is very great while we are trading in the adroide phones in the market we i have only traded with a computer and not any thing else beyond that but i will try.

Banned ijazsony is on a distinguished road ijazsony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main androide phone k sath trading krtay bohat acha feel krta hon,kiun k is k liay mujhay proper jgah ki zrorat ni hoti.main jahan bi chahon android phone k sath trde kr sakta hon,or bohat acha mehsoos krta hon.i love to trade with androide phone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast