+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 330 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Scalping is to open the quick transactions on the high points of the size of the account and take the number of points Qelli profit but not for me 2 points from 5 to 10 points as sure of the progress in the direction of the transaction price and I love a lot Scalping This is really true, this should be read by newbie traders, successful trading is much easier when you know what you are trading. You will get use to it. Master traders just look at the chart and immediately they know where the pair will be going. its just like reading musical notes while playing the piano. it needs a lot of practice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is indeed a good way to trade if one knows the market or have good experience of the market movements. But its a stressful way to trade because you have to be in front of your trading platform all the time to do trading. but it can be exciting and enjoyable if the duration of trading is reduced to minimize the level of stress yes, All new trader must read the forex instruction and rules its necessary to get awareness about forex trading company and i think everybody can trade and choose any trading style but it's must suitable with them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a trading style that includes some favorite Traders. In my opinion, scalping the difficult and courageous action. For those who have experienced, this is a quick way to gain profit. But for an inexperienced, this is dangerous. Especially if we can not anticipate the prediction error. Scalping is the big strategy to get the profit more fast and make trade short term, its better for the newbie's of the forex trading to trade in real forex trading, but first to learn this strategy is more important.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is one of the trading strategies are much in demand by traders, because it is easily done by anyone even a newbie can do it though, as long as the broker that allowed him to do, which has a speed in the execution order entry and exit, with a very low spread, and also performed on the currency pair that has a high volatility. Just take profit 2-1 pips exclude the spread, do it repeatedly.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal sa scalping ma hme zeydha kuch nai krna hota just apni trades ko open kr k un sa profit ko book kr lena hota ha aur bar bar yahi kam krte rhna hota ha lekin agar scalping ma hm 5 sa 10 pips nikal len to kafi acha profit earn kr skten han hm rozana ki bina par. almost the newbies will try scalping for the first time but they have less knowledge about it until they meet their MC, but after they get some learning and practicing then they will know what should they do with this strategies, to go on or change with another strategies

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me hamehsa scalping hi karta hon aur mujhe lagta hai ki forex me trading karne ka sabse acha tarika yahi hota hai kyunki scalping se tarder ke pas daily basis pe profit aata rehta hai jisse ki wo market ko zada se zada enjoy karta hai aur uska interest bhi market me bana rehta hau scalpin better option hai trade ke liye....main bhi use karta hu par kabhi kabhi kyu ki har baar ye profit ni deta aur yahi sabse badi problem hai ..jab loss hota hai to bahut jyada ho jata hai

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think It is a strategy that many newbie uses and it cannot make large amount of profits for a trader.The decision should be taken wisely and should be based on technical analysis.I used all time frames and i make order when the small time frame have same direction with the higher.I can make scalping with follow the trend and with this thing i can maximize my earning. Yes that is true, so to do scalping strategy need knowledge and experiences.that strategy need good focus when do that because we have to do on high speed to analysis and make decision.scalping techniques will be left behind by traders who grow professionally. successful greeting.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping should be done with caution. before implementing this strategy, it should be analyzed with the good, because at the time of the OP to do, just follow a trading plan. If the implementation sclaping done without a preliminary analysis, it would be like gambling. I have tried scalping sometimes give me good earnings and sometimes give me margin and losing but for me i think that scalping trading is dangerous style and it need good strategy of scalping and not breaking its rules of money management to make good earnings by scalping method.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I understand from trading with scalping should be a thoughtful and skilled in analyzing the rapid price changes. Internet access is not broken should be the main supporter. Then in the speed of execution should also be considered. Scalping in my opinion is for the trader who actually was familiar with forex trading. I don't like scalping because it is not profitable in long term. If you earn a good amount in the beginning of the day, there is no guarantee that you keep that profit in the end of the day. Because scalping enables overtrading where you could lose your all profit.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bilkul aesa hi hota hay mayray facebook friends list may aik trader hay jiss ka account millions may hay or wo 500$ per pip ki trades kerta hay , laykin aesa kernay kay liay ye bhi zarori hay kay banda bohot ziada expert ho, nae to aik trade against chali jaey to aik month ka profit sab ka sab loss ho sakta hay. scalping is good when you are doing it with low spread pairs. This way you are able to realise your target faster than when you are using high spread pairs. It is always good to do analysis even if your target is a small number of points per trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 330 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)