+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 330 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a small trade scalping. A few minutes short of the trade were scalping. This trade may have 1 - 0 pips. How to Profit from 0 up to the lexical pips scalping can not be called. It has become common trade.
    Market is always up - get out of it. You can take a few minutes in some pips profit. But scalping is risky. Many people do not understand some of the risk of scalping. It should be scalping analysis. Should not be entered without any trading analysis. Trend towards a good time to trade scalping. How many have compared to a profit trade case.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Higher the risk higher the profit, hence we must target at high risk investment opportunities. inoder to achieve higher profit margins.But still if you invest less risk investment tools but many as possible still you will gain a higher profit.Normally higher profit tools less are time consuming and less profit tools take longer period of time. Scalping is very risk and it also very profitable.A trader needs to have a strict exit strategy to avoid big loss.scalping trade is really a challenging method of making money in the market and it requires unbelievable discipline and good strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex scalping is a popular method involving the quick opening and liquidation of positions. The term �quick� is imprecise, but it is generally meant to define a timeframe of about 3-5 minutes at most, while most scalpers will maintain their positions for as little as one minute.

The popularity of scalping is born of its perceived safety as a trading style. Many traders argue that since scalpers maintain their positions for a brief time period in comparison to regular traders, market exposure of a scalper is much shorter than that of a trend follower, or even a day trader, and consequently, the risk of large losses resulting from strong market moves is smaller. Indeed, it is possible to claim that the typical scalper cares only about the bid-ask spread, while concepts like trend, or range are not very significant to him. Although scalpers need ignore these market phenomena, they are under no obligation to trade them, because they concern themselves only with the brief periods of volatility created by them.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manage scalping is very important, very important, the market moves so fast, but for scalper, they do not have a good Rewards/Risk ratio, so they should always be caution to do risk management, or they will lose money. I agree with your thingking,we have to make trades only if we have an accurate analysis only too well.and better not to open a position if it does not have good analytical and too speculative....

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a best quality Forex business policy. Some experience trader also do it regularly. I am very interested. Because I am now busy. Maximum time I can finish my trade within short period. But it is not real game in Forex market. It is risky business for emotional trader because they are not agree to take lose at first time. For that it happen. I also facing this strategy but now I am fully ready to make it properly.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bilkul aesa hi hota hay mayray facebook friends list may aik trader hay jiss ka account millions may hay or wo 500$ per pip ki trades kerta hay , laykin aesa kernay kay liay ye bhi zarori hay kay banda bohot ziada expert ho, nae to aik trade against chali jaey to aik month ka profit sab ka sab loss ho sakta hay. scalping ke liye ek acche trader ke liye internet connection ka hona jarurui ha jisse ki jaldi se profit and loss ka hona ha humen turant buy and sell karna chahata ho...isiliyue scalping ke liye fast internet ke jarurat ha

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well scalping could be safe as well, if you follow the trend, in some words scalping is just zipped long term profitable trade. It's like when you see the trend is moving up, you are supposed to buy and sell later when the price goes higher, however, you just target the price with couple of pips profit, which is just on the way of the movement, far before the peak, so it's very easy to get.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it's possible to make it more successful and safer, just by reading the charts and if you like, you can also read some news. Speaking of the charts, I mean the charts for short term such as 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 hours, and maximumly one hour chart. Through these movements you may get some idea about the trend and trade according to it. According ton my opinion i think scalping is the process where trade take profit 15 to 20 pips per successful trade and most of the trader use this strategy because if trader have good knowledge about this market then trader can do scalping trade easily by doing this type of trade trader can get 50 to 60 pips easily.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Scalping is one of the ways or the strategies that are often used by the scalpers who used to use a smallers times frame to conducts transactions using the OP how to do as quickly as possibles and finish quickly, although can generates the profits quickly but in accordances with the risky of loss as wels !! I love to do scalp, cause it gives me profit so quickly and I always love to use M1 frame to trade. Many people says that scalping is bad but I don't think so. I suggest others to do scalp. In other hand if your trading long term trade then by doing you can decrease your loss level and increase profits level.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Scalping is one of the ways or the strategies that are often used by the scalpers who used to use a smallers times frame to conducts transactions using the OP how to do as quickly as possibles and finish quickly, although can generates the profits quickly but in accordances with the risky of loss as wels !! I love to do scalp, cause it gives me profit so quickly and I always love to use M1 frame to trade. Many people says that scalping is bad but I don't think so. I suggest others to do scalp. In other hand if your trading long term trade then by doing you can decrease your loss level and increase profits level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 330 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)