+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 330 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jab ham log volume high rakh kar thoode pips me profit book kar le wo hai scalping jaise ki volume 10 rakha aur 5 pip me band kar dia to profit hoga 50$ bahut bahut hi risky cheez hai poora paisa bhi doob jata hai kabhi kabhi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hanennhounh is an unknown quantity at this point hanennhounh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping is good when you are doing it with low spread pairs. This way you are able to realise your target faster than when you are using high spread pairs really !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rihabrahouba741 is an unknown quantity at this point rihabrahouba741's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping techniques can not be done by any trader. maybe we can use scalping techniques but we can not always get good results, a scalper needs to continue to sit at the computer when the open position and they should be able to enjoy the stress caused by movement of the chartes really !!

Member sugik is an unknown quantity at this point sugik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mehedi315 View Post
    Hello everyone...
    Nice shared basically I don't know what is scalping but in this post when i have seen then it clear my point about scalping.
    Cheers........
    whether scalping itself? I myself was not familiar with the scalping. whether it's a trading strategy? or something else? is very important to be aware of this scalping? and for what this scapling in use and where?

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sclaping is a quick way of trading uyang only take a few points only in keuntungna trading but also uses a number of lots in such trading besardimana we can trade in a manner that is generally only use a very fast but technical course for people who are accustomed to trading professionals and how this sclaping can be far more profitable than the traders who use the system daily trading or long term due to the sclaping can take many, many times within a short position and bias sclaping done at a time when trading is slow and it used to take advantage.

Senior Member zahurulchd is on a distinguished road zahurulchd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, dear friend. But I found that Scalping is very risk for the trader. I am doing trade for long life. I did scalping first time that is begining time. I got much loss. Some times i got profit. Sudden, the trend go loss in a long line. So, Now i am trying to do long time trade.

Senior Member Md.Rokibul is an unknown quantity at this point Md.Rokibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes what you have mentioned in your post that is totally correct and i can add that scalping means open the trade very short period of time take a small pips and small profit and get happy.thanks a lot.

Banned Baby D is an unknown quantity at this point Baby D's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by norix View Post
    first you do not pessimistic about this system, if we succeed with scalping surely we can relax in trading because we can take advantage quickly
    so than the pessimists should be on trial, because I also adopts a scalping
    I've tried the scalping technique and I was not fit and the results are terrible and now I have found a technique that fits my trading style, so I'm mending myself to focus on my technique now.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marwa View Post
    Manage scalping is very important, very important, the market moves so fast, but for scalper, they do not have a good Rewards/Risk ratio, so they should always be caution to do risk management, or they will lose money.
    That is a point @marwa, it is true that scalpers barely have a risk/reward ratio, and sometimes, they might not even have a trading plan and risk/money management rule that they follow hence making their account more vulnerable to loss.

Banned ak470 is on a distinguished road ak470's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex scalping is a popular method involving the quick opening and liquidation of positions. The term quick is imprecise, but it is generally meant to define a timeframe of about 3-5 minutes at most, while most scalpers will maintain their positions for as little as one minute.

The popularity of scalping is born of its perceived safety as a trading style. Many traders argue that since scalpers maintain their positions for a brief time period in comparison to regular traders, market exposure of a scalper is much shorter than that of a trend follower, or even a day trader, and consequently, the risk of large losses resulting from strong market moves is smaller. Indeed, it is possible to claim that the typical scalper cares only about the bid-ask spread, while concepts like trend, or range are not very significant to him. Although scalpers need ignore these market phenomena, they are under no obligation to trade them, because they concern themselves only with the brief periods of volatility created by them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 330 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)