+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 330 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very difficult to do scalping as most traders think. Working for 2-5 pips look simple. However, in realty, for gaining 2-5 pips most traders would see a draw down of 20 pips. It is almost impossible to develop a strategy for scalping. Since the short term noises are made use for making money, there will be no clear picture. Only experienced trades make money in a big manner from scalping. Scalping for 10-15 pips is fine for me. However, trying for 2-3 pips as you have mentioned looks very risky to me because we will forget the trend as a whole when we try to do it and get trapped.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gawabajaoula is an unknown quantity at this point gawabajaoula's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping if the calculation of benefits (if you can continually profit) is very good, we are not too long in front of the monitor to see the price, but keep our concentration because it only takes a minute, saving time and thought that if for me !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No matter how many times other traders say that scalping is risky and dangerous, the more I do it everyday the more I love it. I am earning nice profits from my scalping techniques and I will keep doing it as long as I like. If you keep doing scalping everyday you will master it someday.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the special procedure by which we can get best result during short term plan. Most of the time we use this procedure for recover some lost capital. We need to wait for a specific time to grab the best opportunity with low size of lot.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalper take advantage of the situation sideways price movement with the movement of a very tight range. Instead of looking for a large profit, a gain of about 10 or 15 pips is enough for them. They argue that matters is stability and high frequency trading.

Junior Member abaragh is an unknown quantity at this point abaragh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I enjoyed reading the topic
    and thank you for sharing it with us
    Best Regards

Senior Member lamington is an unknown quantity at this point lamington's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in scalping trading every one want to got high profit in small time and with two/ four pips.
    so every one breaks money management rules and trading with high risk.
    most of the trade not using stop loss also.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

all broker not allow scalping trading. but instaforex is allowed scalping.
    other thing that is have more value in scalping trading the sprds and opening price of trade.
    some broker take high sprds and trading open with some gap.
    its not good for trading.

Senior Member laptopw is an unknown quantity at this point laptopw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friend in scalping trading need a quick and strong analysis.
    i also see that many trader not using stop loss in scalping trading because their take profit is too small.
    in scalping trading our entry is more important.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like scalping in my trade to make profit and can keep it safe also.i can make huge profit in a quick time and also in a very easy way.so i think swing traders can make profit easily from scalping.

Junior Member ultimate is an unknown quantity at this point ultimate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scapling is the best way to earn shortly.If trdaer is technically sounded then its easy to take profit by scapling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 330 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)