+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 330 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Banned banglades is an unknown quantity at this point banglades's Avatar
    Thanks
    The scalping is a method in the forex. The people who are busy with their works they use the scalping system. In this system they can easily earn the profit. The scalping means open trading and close the trade market within few hour. Now it is very popular method

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hasanmia is an unknown quantity at this point hasanmia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also a bit hairy when you face when you be ordered directly to the trader. Profit taking place pending orders, stop loss. So you need a good combination of tons of money very. Therefore, should you have to experience it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned banglades is an unknown quantity at this point banglades's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is very popular in forex trading at present. Scalping means the short time trading. People who are busy with there personal work or othe work they used the scalping. They sit the fornt of the desktop then open trade market and do trading within sometimes and after trading closed market. It is call scalping

Senior Member Jokowi is an unknown quantity at this point Jokowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indofx View Post
    I earn more money in Forex trading system. I would trade it especially when the new release is out for the certain on that day. when the day is over I would get our and hopefully and achieve the profit i want. it is really good for earning.
    I am a new trader. So i have not much more experienced and skilled on Forex trading. And i think day trading is very much effective for beginners as well as new traders. And i trade in day trading.

Senior Member Indofx is an unknown quantity at this point Indofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by redcash View Post
    must be very fast with few scalping to be adding 3 or 4 pips on major pairs with very low spread, but you have to control the emotions that we can play tricks to get rid of stress and know that it produces
    I earn more money in Forex trading system. I would trade it especially when the new release is out for the certain on that day. when the day is over I would get our and hopefully and achieve the profit i want. it is really good for earning.

Senior Member fxhero100 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhero100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need good ability for scalping and because this strategies is the fastest way to get profit and also the fastest way to get some losing they have to have enough knowledge, patience and discipline because they have to make decision in the shortest time for open position or close the order and this way will give big impact for their trading and need to note that the trader do not push hard to keep trading at bad position

Member redcash is an unknown quantity at this point redcash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    must be very fast with few scalping to be adding 3 or 4 pips on major pairs with very low spread, but you have to control the emotions that we can play tricks to get rid of stress and know that it produces
    ALIVEMATRIX
    Earn up to 2% per day,Extra bonuses of 5% & 10% Free to join,Open your account with our money (US $10)
    Withdraw your profit share daily,Join now and earn today Make money any day,
    from anywhere in the world... in seconds Click here

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma forex ma jitni bar be scupling ki ha muje ko loos he huwa ha ab ma scupling karta to ho but is ma mera
    dost meri help karta ha wo kafi expert ha forex ma jayse wo kayta ha ma usi traha karta ho

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is strategy for gain our profit by taking small pips on each trade we made and in this method we have to open any new trade with small target. In scalping we can't wait for long time and very soon we have to close our trade whether it is profit or loss.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear i have been doing still now this option.. it is so good system for more trader. so i am doing so far.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 330 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)