+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 330 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maximum time i will end my trade inside short amount. other then it isn't real game in forex market. it's risky business for emotional trader as a result of they will are definitely not agree to get lose initially time. for to the point it happen. i too facing this strategy other then currently i'm absolutely prepared to actually build it properly.
    Hardwork Make You Profit, Alat Pertanian

Senior Member shapla8888 is an unknown quantity at this point shapla8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping Is a very shortcut way and it is a very short time treading which just for a few earning 5>10 pips. It is not good for a perfect treader but it is well for a new treader. I think it is a good system for a new treader. I don't like this way but sometimes i do also this policy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member runa8888 is an unknown quantity at this point runa8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is a good system on Forex treading but I do not like this system because to me it is not very good way to earn.I think only a new treader can do this scalping. Scalping is a very short time tread. In this way one can more than 5>10 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Andra TL is an unknown quantity at this point Andra TL's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping has become one of the illusions highway favored by some in the Forex because it has become a way to achieve a large proportion of the money and that he preferred the idea that you can be out of the market quickly without being exposed to any proportion of the risks in the market

Senior Member faisal waheed is on a distinguished road faisal waheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading, 70 to 80% used scalping method. it is most popular technique. quick open the positions and quick close the position, when trade is positive. scalping is best tool to make money in forex. better scalping depend on your strategy and knowledge.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is just one strategy that can cause a trader to open so many orders within a short time period and the trader also closes them quickly. As soon as a short time signal alerts, the trader buys or sell and when a change is noticed, he closes out

Member wasif is an unknown quantity at this point wasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping means chang your orders rapidly. Means once you open a trade on selling then you saw the change then you again open the chang on buy then again on sell this is scalping . but some traders don't allow scalping due to some reasons

Member myname is on a distinguished road myname's Avatar
    Thanks
    what if it goes wrong analysis and experience floating. what steps should be taken in order to save our account of heavy losses. because i use scalping method continues then floating and I do not know how to cope. please give my input for those who are beginners in order not to experience many losses.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    The scalping technique is very excellent in forex trading for the traders that know how to use it. This means that a trader should learn this analysis methods well enough and use it to succeed in their trading.
    Bhai main to scalping ko favor naheen karoon ga, kion kay aap ko long run main scalping say kuch hasil naheen hota, aap agar serious trader ho to aap ko scalping jasee technique say dor hi rehna chahiye aur long term trading par hi focus karna chahiye,

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by radean View Post
    i think Scalping Forex may be a technique of currency mercantilism employed by gap currency try position and engages in mercantilism terribly quickly. It will generate profits in barely a brief amount of your time as long because the monger is aware of the way to use it effectively. the target of this method is to get a minimum of 5-10 multiple pips quickly and acquire overtime add up. it's conjointly thought of as low risk technique as a result of the attainable risks area unit unfold on totally different threads. On the opposite hand, check that to execute correct exit strategy so as to avoid loss. performing arts the technique properly will guarantee a lot of gains quickly.
    The scalping technique is very excellent in forex trading for the traders that know how to use it. This means that a trader should learn this analysis methods well enough and use it to succeed in their trading.
    Patience is Key.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 330 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)