+ Reply to Thread
Page 830 of 866 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 828 829 830 831 832 840 ... LastLast
Results 8,291 to 8,300 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are main reason for loss. In my experience in forex trading, these are main cause that make me loss such as greedy, over trading, over confidence, do not using good money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    the main reason for loss is not having trading system and plan ..
    many traders have neglected to make a plan to trade them ..
    and finally they get confused because they don't have a trading guide

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tajdarbet View Post
    mere nazdeek to sab se barri waja greed ha jis ki waja se forex trader apni money khutey hane es k bad jo dosri sab se barri waja ha woh ha low caital k sath bhi woh kafi nuqsan uthatey hane
    The problem that faces a lot of traders success is the phrase that says if you are winning let you profit go, this might lead the traders to lose what they have gained, The traders should also realize the profit they make is not the market's money, they should take their profit once thy have achieved it and a lot of small profits make a big one.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The actual negative cash supervision create your broker usually tumble and lose cash, these are trading together with high-risk, for the reason that traders employ a carried away mindset which usually usually pursuing massive earnings with out control hazards effectively, maybe that's major reason which then causes connected with damage.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    The poor income managing produce the trader generally drop and also generate losses, they may be trading along with high risk, for the reason that investors employ a money grubbing perspective that generally chasing huge earnings with out deal with risks appropriately, probably that is major reason which causes connected with damage.

Member santos is an unknown quantity at this point santos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you,I think biggest reason is lack of knowledge,a trader should not go for huge profit in initial days of his trading and he should be happy enough to get small profit,sometimes,my trading strategy give me strong signal to buy but when i see majority traders said sell,suddenly I change my mind and follow them

Senior Member lisa is an unknown quantity at this point lisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have outlined in this meaning of short sentences long have explained the reasons summarized in the forex losses in all the many phrases but I have not added expertise and lack of readiness and preparedness also and knowledge of the market and this move is sufficient in my view

Senior Member zahurulchd is on a distinguished road zahurulchd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes those r main factor of getting loss. Also he doesn't have knowledge of analysis.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zahurulchd For This Useful Post:

+8801711444442 (2012-06-16)

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forextrader38 View Post
    The main cause of damage, it is a lack of confidence, commercial, and the second blowout in which you have no fear of any risk of harm to
    yeah it is true, when our confidence is lost then we will lose, for that we should have it in the trading and financial management and have a good yan g to perfect it

Senior Member topmaster is on a distinguished road topmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss ka lalach kafi bura hota hai kafi log apna paisa loss karte hai lalach se main ye kahunga ki is par hume control karna jaruri hai aur hume lalach nahi karna chahiye sabse jayda loss naya trader karta hai usko lalach sabse jayda hota hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 830 of 866 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 828 829 830 831 832 840 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)