+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 866 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 455 855 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main reson wahi hota he forex me jiske sath hmm bina experiance and knowledge ke trade start kar skte hein me to forex me ashi knowledeg and experiance ke bad hi trade karna passand karta hun forex me me hmesha hi ashi knowledge and experince ke sath hi success hona passand karta hun bhai jehi mera favrut he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cincau is an unknown quantity at this point cincau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed we should be able to manage it well then all would be very good and we should be able to manage it properly, and we should start from a small capital and that is very important and as traders we should always remain calm and all will be very good and we should always be ready and that's very important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member megafx is an unknown quantity at this point megafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But if you give up in one mistake than you will never go ahead like Mistakes are there to improve our trading only when we decide to accept it and learn from it so that it does not occur again we have to learn from our mistakes and clever persons do this in routine till there is many mistakes need to avoid in forex trading after all well friends with proper plan and strategies any one can get many cash from this business

Senior Member Mahdi Rezig is an unknown quantity at this point Mahdi Rezig's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oftenly reason for our losses because inadequate knowledge and the lack of experience so that you has made trade without good money
    managing, then it made him suffer you Margin Call in a short time. This is the primary reason for I knew oftently lost on the foreign exchange market.

Senior Member fifititi is an unknown quantity at this point fifititi's Avatar
    Thanks
    This causes important and decisive in the loss and the bulk of traders fall into these reasons, if able to mind of every trader and avoid these reasons, largely I think it will achieve fictional profits and Btikh easy and also I think that the easiest way to success in Forex is to avoid the causes of loss

Member berserkern is an unknown quantity at this point berserkern's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    those are really the main reasing for loss and you cant be successeful unless you get rid of all of them together
    i will add also arrogance because many traders unfortunately think they are too smart to waste time learning and they end up learning the truth the hard way

Member drpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point drpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We furthermore believe anyone. I do think Fx trading can be a high risk method. You should save to greediness & emotional imagining. Because they're negative for a real broker.

Banned sam.hot50 is an unknown quantity at this point sam.hot50's Avatar
    Thanks
    many type of lose its depend upon you , what is the trend you follow in market , if you go against the market then surely you will follow lose so always keep in mind when you start trade In Forex you will follow market, according to market put your decision and as well investments

Senior Member ReferrerAccent is on a distinguished road ReferrerAccent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jasa kah muaj lagta ha kah agar ap ko as ka bara ma kuch pata ha toh ahmy aysa kam ko bohot achi karna hota ha as ka bara ma bvohot achi lagta ha muja kyo ka yah ak achi bat karan chta ho.
    I love My brother to mara sath ha.

Senior Member Aravinth is an unknown quantity at this point Aravinth's Avatar
    Thanks
    carelesness,put the order in opposite trend,put the order without following the market and also analysis,Greediness which is more harmful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 866 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 455 855 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)