+ Reply to Thread
Page 862 of 866 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852 860 861 862 863 864 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me the very main reason of loss is greed.
    due to greed i will cross MM rule and because of this i land into MC

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member drdeepakji is on a distinguished road drdeepakji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    There are many reasons of loss in these markets and the reasons can be lack of proper trading strategy , lack of patience and discipline and lack of basic knowledge.
    never get scared of looses..they are good teachers..more u lose more u learn and in long term more chances of u to get successful trader...be target oriented and u will see with practise ur targets are grwing gradually

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member nona is on a distinguished road nona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have outlined in this meaning of short sentences long have explained the reasons summarized in the forex loss in all the many phrases, but I have not added expertise and lack of readiness and preparedness, and knowledge of the market and this move is sufficient

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not agree with low capital, it is not the obstacle to get success in this business and also it is not caused of loses
    you have to find some information that there are many trader get success with their low capital in the beginning and also i do not understand, where is the limit of low capital.? $ 50, $ 100 or just $ 10?
    do the best we can

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shah.zoor View Post
    Lack of money management and aiming to gain more in less time is only due to an urge to become rich in short time. The greed is the main factor behind all this situation and one must overcome this greed factor to stop loosing his trades.
    I think it's not lack of money managemet but it was lack of knowledges how to trade well in certain condition of market.
    Many traders who didn't make good analysis first before they entered to forex market so they made many mistakes which
    they won't do if they have made analysis first.

Junior Member libya is an unknown quantity at this point libya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes
    many factors that can make us experience in trading losses, including many for the above.
    yes, I often do a lot of mistakes that make my statement and experience in trading margin call.
    as well as being greedy to get a lot of profit in a short time.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Myry nazdeem losses ki sab sy bari or main waja forex trading ky bary main knowledge ki kami hai or is ky bad greed or baqi sub ati hain ager aap ko proper knowledge ho gi to aap baqi sub reasons per asani ky sath qabo pa sakty ho.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Sometimes it is hard to find any reason for the loss, often we enter with good analysis and find out the right entry point even then we loose our money to the stop loss set, and soon after touching to stop loss the price starts climbing up making us to feel red.
    I've read the book "The Winning Investment Habits of Warren Buffett & George Soros", the essence about big mistakes that lead to loss:

1. Too Believe that you have to predict future market movements to gain big rewards results.

2. Confidence "Teacher". teachers in the sense here is "if I can not predict the market, then other people can do it. that I do is find that person.

3. diversifying

4. Believe that you must take big risks for big gains.

5. Believing that you know what the future will be taken, and felt sure that finally the market will have to prove you right.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    Oftenly the reason of our losses are because lack of knowledges and lack of experiences so it made you trade without any good money
    management then it caused you suffer Margin Call in short time. That's the main reason of losses which I oftently knew in forex market.
    knowledge kam hona forex me loss ka sabse bada reason hai..isi jwajah se naye tarders ko sabse zada lsos hota hai kyunki unke pas itni knowledge nahi hoti aur na hi wo situations ko thik se handle kar pate hai..lekin ajsie jaise forex me knowledge badti jati hai tarders pane lsoses recover kar lete hai..isliye forex me kabhi bhi losses se dukhi nahi hona chahaiye balki unhe thik se analyse karke aage tarding karni chahiye

Member andry777 will become famous soon enough andry777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oftenly the reason of our losses are because lack of knowledges and lack of experiences so it made you trade without any good money
    management then it caused you suffer Margin Call in short time. That's the main reason of losses which I oftently knew in forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 862 of 866 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852 860 861 862 863 864 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)