+ Reply to Thread
Page 853 of 866 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 851 852 853 854 855 863 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,530 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanu View Post
    great post, to remind of why we loss, and you have a good reason, but I am regret very much on the first point, on the first point I disagree if low can cause the loss of investment, .. I think it not related with the losses that you get, as long as you use good money management you will survive in this business
    small capital can not cause the loss. all depends on how we manage it. but, we must realize, that with a small capital, do not expect big profits. The main error is the cause of loss due to lack of discipline. that's it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    When we have the patience and the better control in our real trades then we will not make the decisions in haste and thus remain protected with the account funds as well as make some profits on a regular basis which will give them better control over their trading.
    yes what you say is true, what matters is we as traders impatient to do the op position, but patience is required, should we as traders must be able to do the op at the right time, so we do not have losses so large,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aapne sahi kaha hai par kuch galat trades ke bare mein kuch trader ko pata hi nahi chalta hai kyun ki usko abhi ye hi nahi pata hota hai ki wo galti kya kar raha hai to wo apni galti kaise sudharega aisa nahi hona chahyie har trader ko apni galti par pura deyaan dena chahiye.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manisha View Post
    bhai hume apni real trade mein ek dum shanti aur savar karna chahiye aur ek dum fresh mind trade karni chahiye koi jaldi bazi na kare to ye behtar hai mere khayal se agar aap in sab ko achchi lar lete hai to hume 70% trade ek dum sahi hoti hai.
    When we have the patience and the better control in our real trades then we will not make the decisions in haste and thus remain protected with the account funds as well as make some profits on a regular basis which will give them better control over their trading.

Junior Member Laknath is an unknown quantity at this point Laknath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think main reasons for lose are inadequate funds invested,not have enough experience and wrong analysis.Also some traders open several trades at same time to gain a big profit.It's also lead a loses.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've read the book "The Winning Investment Habits of Warren Buffett & George Soros", the essence about big mistakes that lead to loss:

1. Too Believe that you have to predict future market movements to gain big rewards results.

2. Confidence "Teacher". teachers in the sense here is "if I can not predict the market, then other people can do it. that I do is find that person.

3. diversifying

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    we are just ordinary people escape from many mistakes, whatever how great our analysis would have the possibility of recession, just that with experience we have get then these risks can manage

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes in forex market i think every trader face lose. Some time you need to prepare you self to take some lose i think it is good for you account. Many new trader dont want to take lose thats why there account is come under presser for margin call.

Member Abdo22 is an unknown quantity at this point Abdo22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that this bad quality is the main reason behind my loss on forex date. I do not know how to overcome it. Other reasons may be impatience, poor risk management, trends and also other unconfirmed things

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes
    Excuse me to tell you that I am not with you at all in some cases, like the "chasing trend", in forex market chasing trend is perfectly rational, there are many profitable strategies out there its success held only on chasing the trend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 853 of 866 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 851 852 853 854 855 863 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)