+ Reply to Thread
Page 832 of 866 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 830 831 832 833 834 842 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,320 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Senior Member Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main reason is due to the loss did not prepare a trading plan, money management. if it has been preparing for this, then I'm sure that will be protected from the greed and a huge loss. loss in the forex business is reasonable, but trader how to minimize

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fauzibowo View Post
    I strongly agree with you, it is true that capital is not the reason we can be successful or not in the forex world, but capital is only a tool we can get a big profit if large capital and vice versa, but the important thing that can make our success is if we already have a good trading skill.
    true sir, that we can be successful in this business is how we are able to master any terrain with full mastery of all market conditions elsewhere when things happen that we do not expect before widower

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anhsuperstar View Post
    Of course . I do not think capital is the reason here . I think traders get loss because they lack of knowledge and skills . And they often lose their patience because they can not stand to wait the right time for entering forex market .
    I strongly agree with you, it is true that capital is not the reason we can be successful or not in the forex world, but capital is only a tool we can get a big profit if large capital and vice versa, but the important thing that can make our success is if we already have a good trading skill.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main reason jo hai woh yah hai kay
    low capital hota hai is liya
    risk management ka dar hota hai is liya
    chasing trend karna hota hai is liya

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    precisely why associated with get rid of is frequently shortage connected with self-assurance by means of that you have your worry associated with get rid of, not take any sort of menace through trade along with the next one particular Greediness that's more unsafe.

Member susanto is an unknown quantity at this point susanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    I think all traders are also experienced loss. loss caused because the trader does not have a good analysis. I will learn from your experience, I want to trade with minimal risk, and can produce consistent profit
    all we want to achieve profits derived from the foresight and understanding in reading the dynamics of the market, proper analysis so that we will be lucky and a bit of a loss

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dharampal View Post
    i think main reason of loss is bad strategies ,low capital and main is greedy .if you are in profit that you become greedy for earn more profit and that decision is very bad for you and you loss your money.
    one reason is that, but the basic reason for this is a beginner in forex is mostly just chasing profit and he was not aware if this forex trading is difficult, so if you want to get a profit we should have a good trading system.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reazforex View Post
    I don't think so Low capital is a main reason for loss because I have made $348 from just $5 no deposit sign up bonus. The real cause is lack of knowledge and experience in forex trading. If anyone survive from these two I think he will get success.
    wow ... It is a remarkable result. because I've tried many times, capital of $ 5, it always ends with a margin call. maybe you have a strategy that you can share here. so that every trader from this forum member can follow your success. tx before, bro ...

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes
    rite dude,ye bahot hi important reason hai jiski wajah se traders ko loss hota hai iske alawa trader ka ovrcnfdnce aur trading karte waqt patience na rakhna bhi usey loss ki taraf le jata hai....

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think so Low capital is a main reason for loss because I have made $348 from just $5 no deposit sign up bonus. The real cause is lack of knowledge and experience in forex trading. If anyone survive from these two I think he will get success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 832 of 866 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 830 831 832 833 834 842 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)