+ Reply to Thread
Page 823 of 866 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 821 822 823 824 825 833 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,230 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders have losses due to mistakes in trading, and often they also make mistakes in because influenced by uncontrolled emotions in trading. emotional control is important for traders to be able to get good results ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sovon420 is an unknown quantity at this point sovon420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think lack of basic knowledge & managment is the main reason for loss. If we can not learn about forex market we can not gain. managment is also essential for avoit loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    the main reason for my loss ..
    I always open position without making analysis and trade without money management ..
    I have several times got a margin call due to doing the above ..
    you should avoid trading the same way as me
    if the trade without using money management is good, then the trader will have difficulty in maintaining their psychological trading.
    many traders who have a fear of losing the greater when they lost in large numbers. thus making them difficult to take action on the next trade. These are things that need fixing.

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee haan asal main log demo accounts pe kam karna sekhty hian lakin wahan pe humary pass kafi ziada balance hota hai par real accounts pe bohat kam aik reason account lose karwany ki ye be hai low capital is ke ilawa poor knowledge

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pinki je For This Useful Post:

hamadmuneer (2012-06-26)

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes
    Most of the new traders lose in their tradings mainly because they follow the trend blindly which is not correct strategy. The trend may any time divert its direction and it can go to either way. Therefore I would say that trend is not friend and we should first analyze the market appropriately and then enter into a position.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kissshore View Post
    Discipline and good Capital management are the most important factors that help to make a profit, you must use what fits your style in trade and is working to reduce risk as much as possible..! Thus reducing the loss..!
    trading with lack of capital and risk management is the major cause of losses for most of the traders and traders fail to calculate their risks and end up over trading or taking more risks and eventually getting margin call and loosing their entire capital .

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline and good Capital management are the most important factors that help to make a profit, you must use what fits your style in trade and is working to reduce risk as much as possible..! Thus reducing the loss..!

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i totally agree with you ,there are so many reason why trader lose their trading account, from lack of confidence, not using proper money management,making trading so complicated

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by salman.trader View Post
    I agree with you almost all the points are valid and I want to add big lot size and over trading in your list. Although both over trading and big lot size are related to greed and poor money management but still if we can avoid both of them we can avoid much loss.
    I think we continue to do with greed, then this will not give us a good trade in securities of trade that will benefit even that will happen is we will be much easier to lose money in trade with greed

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    the main reason for my loss ..
    I always open position without making analysis and trade without money management ..
    I have several times got a margin call due to doing the above ..
    you should avoid trading the same way as me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 823 of 866 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 821 822 823 824 825 833 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)