+ Reply to Thread
Page 782 of 866 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 780 781 782 783 784 792 832 ... LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes , according to my own loss in trading forex trading plan many reasons such as poor, poor money management, psychology and emotions that have not been good, so often the case loss ..

you must learn from it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    failure would be needed by the beginner because they can participate in the market, is a loss to be able to better search experience I believe that the loss due to the lack of experience is always

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, when it's actually finished my usual margin approach or exit resigned last moment, namely hedging and trying to recover from the loss earlier position by seeking opportunities for profit. he devised a plan to restore the position earlier loss into a profit again

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by relaxedtrading View Post
    in my view i think that being very greedy is the main reason for our loses and also we trade without applying money management rules and we do not use Stop loss so all those reason we should avoid them if we want to earn cashs Good Luck
    Greed is also another type of emotion. Because most of the people won't calculate their balance perfectly. They always try to do some non technical luck based trading. According to me we need to think it positively and technically. Then we must able to reduce the chance of loss.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachin View Post
    I think most of newbies are brings their loss at first time trades because they not learn and practice properly, they not have perfect knowledge and experiences. so i think they should learn and practice first then after make little experience they should try to trade in real accounts.
    I think the most reason from all of us trader as long this time only one. And there is many time tell by experts in this field. It is about money management. All our trading system definetely will turn us to loss if we never updated it with our money management which fit our capital. That is why the first we must learn is about money management of trading.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mr kashif View Post
    main reason ye hota hai k hum profit k liye jaldi karty hain jab bhe hamary pas invest hota hain & hamen 50$ profit hota hai to hum chahty hain k hum pora din trading bhe karty rahen & profit he milta rahe hamen forex main ye ghalat hai hamary liye!
    bhai profit ke liye jaldi bazi to hoti hi hai, aur discipline bhi nahi hota hai, ye dono kaam kharab kar dete hai, trader mein patience discipline ye sab hona chahiye, ye mostly loss karwa dete hai, analysis karte waqt agar discipline nahi paya gaya, to bahut kharab analysis hota hai, aur planning bhi kharab ho jati hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main reason ye hota hai k hum profit k liye jaldi karty hain jab bhe hamary pas invest hota hain & hamen 50$ profit hota hai to hum chahty hain k hum pora din trading bhe karty rahen & profit he milta rahe hamen forex main ye ghalat hai hamary liye!

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the main reason of loss in forex trading business is lack of forex trading knowledge about forex trading business and also small capital use for trade in forex trading business. any in forex trading business many peoples fails due to lack of forex trading knowledge about forex trading business.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Member Sachin is an unknown quantity at this point Sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most of newbies are brings their loss at first time trades because they not learn and practice properly, they not have perfect knowledge and experiences. so i think they should learn and practice first then after make little experience they should try to trade in real accounts.

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think main reason why most of trader get loss in their trading is they dont have good
    strategy and good monety management in trading it will make they get loss in their trading..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 782 of 866 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 780 781 782 783 784 792 832 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)