+ Reply to Thread
Page 777 of 866 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 775 776 777 778 779 787 827 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,770 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost every person knows it is because of greed,lack of knwlge,inadequate capital,lack of practice,etc......in short human behaviour is the main reason

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gopal337 is an unknown quantity at this point gopal337's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is my opinion that patience is the first condition of any trading business. impatience turns us to the wrong way and thus makes us loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by planktonity View Post
    I think the main reason for the defeat in the forex is in terms of emotion, I make notes about my trading, including day, date, reason for market entry etc. and I have found that often made me fail in forex is about emotion. .
    aapne sahi kaha bhai, emotion aur greedy ye dono humara jayda loss ka karan ban jate hai, mostly trader ko iska hi dar hota hai, aur ye humari trading mein kafi jayda dar paida karta hai, ek baar emotion ke karan loss ho jata hai, to next trade mein hume dar hota hai, kahi fir is karan loss na ho jaye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Junior Member planktonity is an unknown quantity at this point planktonity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes
    I think the main reason for the defeat in the forex is in terms of emotion, I make notes about my trading, including day, date, reason for market entry etc. and I have found that often made me fail in forex is about emotion. .

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is very reasonable, so if you experience loss, then do not do stupid things and blame others, because it is a certainty in forex trading and you have to accept it anyway.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    th major reasons for loss in my opinion are trading with no experience depending only on luck and on the other hand lack of money manegemtn and making risk more than you can afford, greed is the worst ability in forex trading

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that, the big reason of loss in forex trading business is lack of forex trading knowledge and also lack of money and risk management in forex trading business. so, first complete read all about forex trading business then start real forex trading.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good, for that we must be ready and able to accept the loss with open heart and we do not need to wear emotion and anger as experienced as it will only become an obstacle for us to go forward, if we can accept the loss with a cool mind then will be easier for us to find a solution and resolve

Member titikfocus is an unknown quantity at this point titikfocus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    losses are usually due to management problems are very important and need to be considered by the novice. people who have an understanding of risk management will usually begin to focus on when you begin to determine what type of account because it will affect how the trading strategy. otherwise it is not good trading plan will also be making a loss

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    bad money management is a major source of loss in trading trader. because traders want a big advantage, so it does not take into account the terms of the risk that they might get. so things like that will actually carry traders towards losses. bagaumanapun also because there's always a chance we would be wrong to enter the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 777 of 866 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 775 776 777 778 779 787 827 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)