+ Reply to Thread
Page 718 of 866 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 716 717 718 719 720 728 768 818 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am regret very much on the first point, on the first point I disagree if low can cause the loss of investment, .. I think it not related with the losses that you get, as long as you use good money management you will survive

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member joya is an unknown quantity at this point joya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro you know this thing the forex business is very risky so here we make many mistakes about our trading because we never very get the knowledge about this business and it is the best way to earn the money and here we make the better career in the business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member monty008 is an unknown quantity at this point monty008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the main reason for loss money in Forex is greed. Greed can finish someone. Otherwise less knowledge about Forex is also responsible for loss in Forex. So you should avoid these.

Senior Member samreenniaz is an unknown quantity at this point samreenniaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I be fond of the number one point a lot. One of the major reason for loss in forex trading is insufficient capital. When our invested assets is low, we won't be clever to trade without self-control for the reason that we would be open to the elements to margin call but if we had a good capital for each few pips pressure group, we would make profit and be out in the open to smaller risk.the main reason of lose is lack of confidence through which you have the fear of lose and don't take any category of risk in trade and the next one Greediness which is more damaging

Junior Member Veronice is an unknown quantity at this point Veronice's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are primary reason for reduction. In my experience in currency dealing, these are primary cause that make me reduction such as selfish, over dealing, over assurance, do not using good control.

Member forumripan is an unknown quantity at this point forumripan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my own view the main reason for loss is greediness and emotions. Thanks.

Senior Member mostafaaa39 is an unknown quantity at this point mostafaaa39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    reason of lose is lack of confidence through which you have the fear of lose and don't take any type of risk in trade and the second one Greediness which is more harmfu

Member sarfaraznawaz is an unknown quantity at this point sarfaraznawaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main Loss honey ka Sab say Main Reason hai ki LOW CAPITAL with Not Admitting and Realising Own Mistake kyun ki agar Capital Kam hoga to Trader ko Jaldi Machi rahey gi ki Jitna Jaldi ho wo Apna Capital Nikal Sakey aur Baki ka Trading Profit say hi karey aur ussey aur profit karey aur phir withdraw karey isi wajah sey wo market trend ko pehchan nahi patey aur jald bazi main loss kartey rehtey hain.

Banned alihn is an unknown quantity at this point alihn's Avatar
    Thanks
    at first i want to say if a trader has no knowledge about forex and its trading rule, he will lose. greed , emotion , want of patience are the reason of loss . besides if he has low capital, low knowledge of various strategies , he can lose in trading.

Senior Member zexmo is an unknown quantity at this point zexmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that There are many reasons of loss in forex market and the reasons can be lack of proper trading strategy , lack of patience and discipline and lack of basic knowledge about forex market and i also think that greed also play important role in lossess

+ Reply to Thread
Page 718 of 866 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 716 717 718 719 720 728 768 818 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)