+ Reply to Thread
Page 693 of 866 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 691 692 693 694 695 703 743 793 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,930 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zobayertanvir View Post
    I think main reason of loss lack of knowledge .then emotion .and i think lack of money management also a reason of loss.because i feel it.
    I think also that the same as what you have to say about he main reason for the lack of knowledge of the emotional loss and I think the lack of money management as well loss cause reason I feel it as a wise trader should we be obliged to take into account everything that could help with money management trading we can mecapai maximum trading success...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asu_momod_india_jamput is on a distinguished road asu_momod_india_jamput's Avatar
    Thanks
    lost most of my trades ranging from low capital and greed. I often lose because of it. when traced with capital Mini rarely lose my appetite. That's why we are also not recommended to use a lot filled with minimal capital and our capacity is still low flying hours.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bhagawanta View Post
    Loss is the common thing in forex trading,and the most factor is a greedness..as a beginner trader i have a bad experiences with the greednes of my,and i got margin call because i chase the bigger profit..so,i think the greedness is the main reasons for loss,to prevent the greednes the best way is to set the stop loss and take profit tools!!
    bad experience the first time falls in forex is when we experienced margin calls and losses, which makes us losers account
    This experience can be made as your motivation to keep the spirit in the trade

Senior Member ronal kurniawan is an unknown quantity at this point ronal kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes true once you think of it we have to pay attention to what you said earlier that we do not lose in a trade, and I added one emotional in trade

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is the common thing in forex trading,and the most factor is a greedness..as a beginner trader i have a bad experiences with the greednes of my,and i got margin call because i chase the bigger profit..so,i think the greedness is the main reasons for loss,to prevent the greednes the best way is to set the stop loss and take profit tools!!

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    The main reason I know is that the first was too greedy and too anxious to benefit a lot in our trading accounts, so we will be carried away and finally we will open the random position and finally we are no longer using the MM that we make
    Greedy ko main bhi sabse pahla reason manta hoon, kyun ki greedy aisi cheez hoti hai, jitna jayda karte hai, utna hi jayda aata hai, aur loss bhi humara hone ke chance ban jata hai, greedy se jitna bacha jaye, utna hi achcha hoga.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes
    The main reason I know is that the first was too greedy and too anxious to benefit a lot in our trading accounts, so we will be carried away and finally we will open the random position and finally we are no longer using the MM that we make

Senior Member ramlanfs is an unknown quantity at this point ramlanfs's Avatar
    Thanks
    ...One reason for the loss is greed. Greed takes a loss. If you don't have the basics for proper forex trading you will eventually lose. Some merchants do not have the quality of skills and knowledge and will result in a loss. ....

Senior Member zobayertanvir is an unknown quantity at this point zobayertanvir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think main reason of loss lack of knowledge .then emotion .and i think lack of money management also a reason of loss.because i feel it.

Senior Member dedi irawanto is an unknown quantity at this point dedi irawanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the problem is the low capital problem can be solved with patience trader in controlling fear and greed, because through forex business then we can make a profit konsist...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 693 of 866 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 691 692 693 694 695 703 743 793 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)