+ Reply to Thread
Page 685 of 866 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 683 684 685 686 687 695 735 785 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Senior Member measif is on a distinguished road measif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I face handsome amount of loss from any script, I try to practice the Stop Loss theory which is very imoprtant strategy for our financial market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned realearner99 is an unknown quantity at this point realearner99's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know more of trader does not continue trading when he make loss continuously. you show the important reasons for loss in trading. thanks for share

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxtrader420 is on a distinguished road fxtrader420's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main reason behind the loss of the right strategy. We lack the proper training to be a good skill to have in the demo account, the company must be able to correctly understand and invest in the right time. It also has an important role in managing the principal to avoid damage.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes we are getting the loss in forex because we are not opening the trades in the market with the good money management and we do not know what to do with the market if the market is going against us.

Senior Member rafi1990 is an unknown quantity at this point rafi1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we know forex is profitable as well as risky business.all traders do not get success equally. Maximum traders face loss but why ?we know loss is the part of business. We face loss for several reasons these are greedy mentality miss investment lack of business knowledge and lack of experience.

Junior Member amina khan is on a distinguished road amina khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think thier might be many reasons of lose, some time lack of knowledge, some time low capital, some time greedyness and some times less practise

Banned kakalot is an unknown quantity at this point kakalot's Avatar
    Thanks
    many people fail, then they continue to fail.each failure has different reasons.however, it is important that we try not to make the mistake of old, and not to mistake a serious impact on your forex trading process.

Senior Member salfx is an unknown quantity at this point salfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i get loss because i trade using my emotion. i already have a skill to make analysis, but many times, i dont use my analysis, but use my emotion to trade because i become greedy in trading

Banned pkoukkwal is an unknown quantity at this point pkoukkwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly that The main reason for loss is the lacky of a sound strategies. We have the demo accounts, the right business to invest in appropriate training to understand and should have better communication skills, can be reached in the times.The Capitals management also plays an important role in the prevention of lossing !

Banned student1 is an unknown quantity at this point student1's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main reason for loss is over confidence and lack of knowledge .If you have no experience and knowledge then how can you earn money from trading you must try to understand the market and the you can earn profit from trading. You must learn and practice in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 685 of 866 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 683 684 685 686 687 695 735 785 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)