+ Reply to Thread
Page 553 of 866 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 603 653 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Senior Member typer786 is an unknown quantity at this point typer786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the main reason of loss in forex in my point of view that lack of knowledge and experience and mostly people lost thier money in forex of this reason so we should learn properly and practice properly so we should enter in real account and start real trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ijazco1 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazco1's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many reasons for loss and lack of knowledge about the forex and lack of practice on the demo account, greediness is the main reason of loss, uncontrolled emotions and the other many ways which are the cause of loss..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kimilan View Post
    Before i used to get angry a lot because i was not using good money management and so when i lose i lose big and this affected my capital but when i started using good money management i cared less about it. All i need is a good sleep after a loss to get me back to normal actually we all know how it feels and how much it hurts but what can we do? nothing what is done is done it cant be undo or reverse the only thing is to accept it
    Lose a novice in the beginning because they do not have enough experience to avoid the loss that makes them despair of trading on Forex trading, but come experience through the passage of time

Member kimilan is an unknown quantity at this point kimilan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by litgop View Post
    Forex trading business main loss ki kafe sari wajohat hain. but mere khayal main main reasons low capital, greed, or emotions hain. forex business main jab koi bhi trader ziada greed karta ha ya phir emotional ho jata ha to wo ziada tar apna loss hi karta hai. ic liye forex trading main trading karne se pehle market ka anayalises kar kar ke trade karni chahiye.
    Before i used to get angry a lot because i was not using good money management and so when i lose i lose big and this affected my capital but when i started using good money management i cared less about it. All i need is a good sleep after a loss to get me back to normal actually we all know how it feels and how much it hurts but what can we do? nothing what is done is done it cant be undo or reverse the only thing is to accept it

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    why trader get lose in their real trading account because they dont have good trading strategy
    and really good money management , if they dont have both of them they can not make profit consistenly.

Senior Member litgop is an unknown quantity at this point litgop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading business main loss ki kafe sari wajohat hain. but mere khayal main main reasons low capital, greed, or emotions hain. forex business main jab koi bhi trader ziada greed karta ha ya phir emotional ho jata ha to wo ziada tar apna loss hi karta hai. ic liye forex trading main trading karne se pehle market ka anayalises kar kar ke trade karni chahiye.

Senior Member master12 is an unknown quantity at this point master12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss karnay ka main resin hota ha ap ki jaldbazi bager sty bager trand ko note kiaya entry kar dana aur dosra ya kay bari lot size ma entry karna bhi loss ki bari waja ha aur 1 ya bhi kay apnay ming ko cool n arakhaty howay jazbati entry karna ya our confidace ma a kar entry karna bhi loss ka sabab banta ha in sab chazo say bachana chaya ur apnay mind ko cool rakhna chaya

Banned debian is an unknown quantity at this point debian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Emon64 View Post
    There many reasons behind loss which reason you wan to know.I think that lack knowledge about trade,mistake in decision and mistake in trade management are reasons for loss
    You are true the reason most of them get loose money because they enter forex market without basic knowledge its because lack of knowledge about trade its mean don't have a good trading strategy , also they has lack of patience and bad discipline and poor money management.

Senior Member Emon64 is an unknown quantity at this point Emon64's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There many reasons behind loss which reason you wan to know.I think that lack knowledge about trade,mistake in decision and mistake in trade management are reasons for loss

Senior Member don3 is an unknown quantity at this point don3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma na jab ye kam start kiya to muje loss hua jis ki waja greed thi aur mere khyal ma new traders k loss ki sab sa barri waja greed hi hai q k jab un ko thorra profit milta hai to wo zyada ki lalach kerta hai aur us ko loss hota hai is liye hum ko greed sa zyada bachna chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 553 of 866 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 603 653 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)