+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 866 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 553 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Banned mehmood merchant is an unknown quantity at this point mehmood merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah brother i am very thanfull for you ke ap ne ye spacial information hamare sath share ke ye rules hame loss hone se bachata he aur brother apke jitne thanks ada kare to kam he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Syed Abbas is an unknown quantity at this point Syed Abbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ye samajhta hun k forex main loss ki bari waja insan k confidence ka loss ho jana hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salonibafna is an unknown quantity at this point salonibafna's Avatar
    Thanks
    the main reason of loss is lack of knowlege we dont have knowlege about this field and we are working but we dont get any profit that is main reason of loss if we make strategy and work then there is no loss.

Senior Member mamun9t8 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by the greedy most of the new trader loss money and i think this is the main cause for loss money and by the forex trade now people want to make money by the short time so get skill and make money by the forex trade and i think this is the best one for earn money
    need bonus, need money Indian forum my way for invest

Senior Member um4ir is an unknown quantity at this point um4ir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main reason of loss the trader has lake of knowledge about forex trading when we have not proper study and not knowledge about this busibess so this is the reason of loss when we study properly and follow the rules and regulation then we make profit
    UMAIR BUTT

Senior Member adeel10 is an unknown quantity at this point adeel10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i Think you are totally right . I agree with your opinion. Or En sub main say jo boht boht reason wo capital Ya investment he hai Jo kay boht kam hoti hai. Or Dosri Jo insaan ko hemsha dobati hai wo lalach hai jo kay win karnay main boht bharti jati hai.

Banned maruf1 is an unknown quantity at this point maruf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know that the main reason for loss the primary reason regarding drop will be not enough self-assurance by means of which you have worries regarding drop , no reacquire almost any chance inside business as well as the next a single Greediness which can be a lot more damaging.so it is not good for us,so do not try this buisiness......

Member mnbszau is an unknown quantity at this point mnbszau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There Are Many Reasons To Take Loss In Forex Trading, Trader Has Not Enough Knowledge, He Didn't Understand About Rules And Regulations Of Forex Trading, Low Investment And He Did Big Volume Trade, Did Not Successful In Demo Account And He Started Live Account.

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well ,,,, main bhi suru main har trader ki tara socha kerti the low capital kay sath working kero main .... acutally i was stupid asa nahi hai yar... low capital bhi apko acha khasa loss main lay jata hai aur soch bhi ahi skta low capital ka sath sath kerta kerta aap kitna pasa ura data ho

Banned fasi is an unknown quantity at this point fasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    to remind of why we loss, and you have a good reason, but I am regret very much on the first point, on the first point I disagree if low can cause the loss of investment I think it not related with the losses that you get, as long as you use good money management you will survive in this trade.,.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 866 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)