+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 130 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1295

Thread: Is it possible to trade multiple accounts on Meta Trader?

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i also have similer type of question. can i transfer bonuse from my one instatrador account to another one? if yes then how? please moderators help us out on the issue.. we dont know i dont know anything as i am a newbee.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dharampal View Post
    yes insta forex main mulitple account chala sakte hai but isse apko ko muskil he hogi kyoki jayada account chalane ke chaker aap loss main jaa sakte hai or jayada account par nazar rakhna aasan kam nahi hai.jayada profit ke chaker main loss he hoga aapko.
    very well by using insta forex sir we will be safe in terms of saving or putting money, and this is very important to be used by many traders as new traders should instaforex broker eager to help the tradernya to success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes insta forex main mulitple account chala sakte hai but isse apko ko muskil he hogi kyoki jayada account chalane ke chaker aap loss main jaa sakte hai or jayada account par nazar rakhna aasan kam nahi hai.jayada profit ke chaker main loss he hoga aapko.

Junior Member jony is on a distinguished road jony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its possible you can trade with two account in metatrader but problem is manage 2 account in trading this very difficult task for you.good trader only one account in instaforex for simple trading.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    yes it can be easy to handale the both accounts in moment for trading goto the official site, login to profile and there is mentioned that manage you accounts open that link and add you othere account no
    so we can make multiple transactions with multiple accounts on one flatfrom at same time ? can we combine demo account and real account in one flatform too ? thanks

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworks View Post
    Its very easy to trade for multiple accounts. Follow the steps.
    Go to instaforex site and download multiterminal platform.
    If you have accounts which have same server then you can login and see the deals of all accounts and can modify anything.
    Thank you very useful information about gays, I just know that in could instaforex trading with multiple accounts making it easier for us to trade in multiple accounts with one metatrader, this new experience I was having turned out all of our needs have been provided by the broker instaforex

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manibhai2012 View Post
    Yes it is very possible to trade in the multiple account on the meta trader for that you have to install the multi terminal which is offered by only some Forex broker and thanks to my insta Forex broker they are offering the multi terminal just download it and install and after that enjoy it.
    I have two accounts real in instaforex, I think that would be enough so that I can trading 2 accounts at the same time, if there is good news and good analysis I will trade both accounts

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, it could be reality, and you do not need the hassle of using it, because it can be managed using a single account. or maybe you could also use multiterminal that much more favorable .

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aamu View Post
    I downloaded mutli terminal but dont know why i could not login with my account and password on it, is there different a/c for this? when i login on metatrader 4 it works fine for me.
    many broker does not allow you use multiple accounts as broker maketiva...There are many reasons why you can not enter it into the MT4. you need to pay attention to your servie selected before start logging

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I downloaded mutli terminal but dont know why i could not login with my account and password on it, is there different a/c for this? when i login on metatrader 4 it works fine for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 130 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)