+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-06-09   22:37
    Best answer #1

agar ap forex say zayada earning karna chahtay hein to apko news kay time tarding lazmi karni chahiye kyun kay iski bari waja yeh hai kay ap ko forex ka pata he hai kay news kay time bohat zayada movement hoti hai jo kay acha profit day sakti hai.

2018-03-04   00:17
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  262 USD

g g app thk kha rah hai our news buaht zarori hai app new ko samhaj kar Forex main ek acha business kar sakta hai, our app ko news ko phr samhj la our Forex damo account par work kar k phr app real account par es ko use karn..... phr he app kuch he fada ho ga ya buaht zarori hai k app news ko chak karna our news ka wait karna our phr he es ko trading k ley app astmal karan phr he app ko profit ho ga our asa he hota hai ya buhat acha signal hai nes Forex main.......

2017-10-17   21:14
    Best answer #3

han g bilkul news ka waqat trading karna bohat zaida dangerous ho jaty ha kio ka jab be news aty ha tu market bohat zaida movement kar jaty ha and kae bar tu ya bohat hi zaida movement kar jaty ha account be wash ho jata ha

2018-03-05   18:58
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think the best thing according to my personal opinion is that Good knowledge and knowing about good news is the big key towards
    many successful doors and we all need to know the importance of news and also for technical analysis as well that's the thing my brother.

2018-06-09   12:31
    Best answer #5

Forex trading main humain news trading se avoid karna chaiye or is time market bohat hi fast move karti hai humain Forex ki market main us time trade se avoid karna chaiye ku ke humain bohat zyada los ho ta skta hai.

2018-03-04   19:47
    Best answer #6

my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

Forex trading pair: GBP CAD
    This is one of a good example which is worth mentioning.
    Alot of people have asked me, Ezekiel How do you trade the news?
    My answer is simple: I rarely trade the news. and i go on by saying that i will usually avoid taking trades when the high / medium impact news is coming in 2 hrs time. And i would only enter the trade AFTER a minimum of 10 minutes when the news is announced.
    Why people may say. Trading the news can make you fast money.
    Yes it does. But trading the news will NOT make you consistent money. Nor will it make you a full time trader.
    Besides its Risky and its like you are laying your stakes in the hand of god.
    Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

If you ask me, i prefer trading safe and trading with a plan. I do not like to leave my fate of the trade on luck by predicting the outcome of the news.
    Which is why i do not trade 2hrs before hand for any affecting pair.
    In the chart above, forex pair: GBP CAD
    There is an upcoming news on the GBP in 48 mins time.
    I spotted the pin bar before hand , but i didnt take the trade.
    Because Rule no. 1: Do not take trades that have news impact with a buffer of at least 2hrs advance.
    So what we can see from the chart is that the market has gone wild, and people are expecting good news on the GBP which resulted in the spike of any GBP pairs.
    Had we taken the trade, we would have gotten stop out and made a loss.
    I hope you got something out of this forex news example.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    www.asiaforexmentor.com
    trading on news IS possible SOME times . what i mean is that if you see agreeing price action they you might want to take note of that currency pair and with god risk management you can enter the trade . for instance if you see a bearish bar just before news it might tell you the news is bad and you can enter short .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade with forex news.i only trade in dependable news.

\\\\\\\remeber\\\\\\\\
    every news is not tradable.
    so be aware with your trading formula.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ayakcalysta View Post
    yes friends, I agree with the questions you ask, I am a novice trader had not know the term equity in the forex business. I therefore hope that the senior trader to provide explanations and other important information about the forex business. thank you

important information is highly desirable so that we can better understand the condition of the trading process we went through to be better understood with some rules and processes that are trading our own need the guidance of professional traders

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yulianto470 View Post
    yes sir it is what equity you please explain me ask do not understand about equity. trading it in any room
    to maneuver in space mean yes sir it is waiting for a signal or waiting for the right moment
    yes friends, I agree with the questions you ask, I am a novice trader had not know the term equity in the forex business. I therefore hope that the senior trader to provide explanations and other important information about the forex business. thank you

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    well i always advice all newbies never to trade based on the fundamental analysis because if you don't have enough equity you can always blow off your account which is not very good so only enough equity can give rooms for fundamental trading
    yes sir it is what equity you please explain me ask do not understand about equity. trading it in any room
    to maneuver in space mean yes sir it is waiting for a signal or waiting for the right moment

Member mahmud982 is on a distinguished road mahmud982's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the forex news is useful to trader . It is so helpful to get some green pips . I also get many green pips for news . But newbie should have own analysis . Because sometimes news are so risky to get more pips

Senior Member saintboy is an unknown quantity at this point saintboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, everyone has their own style of trading. some people like a lot to trade when there's a high impact news release. but some people, like Thread starter, don't like that style. so, it depend on each style of trading. the most important is you must know the risk of your own style of trading. That will prevent you from big loss.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that the most effective methodology is you have got to purpose the lofty and low before the news and rest your obtain stop higher than the lofty and sell stop below the low and use stiff stop loss for them in casing there'll be a few sharp move you may give up terribly quick. However if it'll hit some of that point terribly stridently then you'll create sensible income and its safe because you may utilize taut stop loose if it'll not job you may strive it on demo account.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    There is a very nice explanation of why you should not trade during the news time and i would like to add two more points one is that usually market maker brokers don't like news trading and they will either not let you withdraw full amount of news trading or will start impacting your trading, secondly spreads usually widen during the news time or what happens is that your sl and tp are not gauranteed at this time
    maybe news trading is not fit or comfortable with your style...
    some trader actually waiting this opportunities, they are trader with news...
    i ever trade when nfp release, then i use trapping strategy to trade...
    beginner luck, i got some profit from that...
    please click THANKS

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a very nice explanation of why you should not trade during the news time and i would like to add two more points one is that usually market maker brokers don't like news trading and they will either not let you withdraw full amount of news trading or will start impacting your trading, secondly spreads usually widen during the news time or what happens is that your sl and tp are not gauranteed at this time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)