+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 154 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member SOMA is an unknown quantity at this point SOMA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex market, you can not be influenced by the opinions of any other person, ie you must first and foremost be do you think is important, and not the views of people, views of others could make you fall in the wrong and you lose all of your money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Honest is an unknown quantity at this point Honest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trade well you are sure of what you are doing I think you should always stick to your strategy don't change your plan, because when you are sure of your analysis I don't see any reason you should be influence and follow other opinion, of course I have been influence before but at the end of the day it all went wrong.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member naadiakhan is an unknown quantity at this point naadiakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it always happens with me whenever I tried to work on any other online company my fried's opinion always influenced and I always stay away from it and my friend's opinion always right and he has a good foresight and I think others opinion is not always right sometime you are right and some time your's friend may be your well wisher can be right. So you have to decide you are right or someone else is right. No matter who is right the only thing which is important what is good for you, your opinion or your's friend opinion. Now choice is yours.

Member Aliforex is an unknown quantity at this point Aliforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    untill you reach a point where you no longer need to spend time for other things than forex, you can consider doing so, but it means you are at a level where you can make money on a weekly basis and you have no problem analyzing the market, untill then your job should not be abandoned

Member 1778 is an unknown quantity at this point 1778's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade i do it on the basis of my analysis and study and never get influenced by other traders or change my opinion on signals provided by others if we can do it by our own and even if we don't have time to do all calculations we should cross-examine the tips or signals received from expert analysis.

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    So we should not bother about others analysis or signals if we can do it by our own, and even if we dont have time to do all calculations we should cross-examine the tips or signals received from expert analysis.. right.
    hum ko ksi or trader ky signil fallow nhi krny chaye hum khod trading chart dakh kr analysis bna skty hin jo k hum past k market ki moving ko dakh kr next moving dakh skty hin k market khan jany wali hai

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan bilkul jnaab g mene bohaat si traade dosroo keeh kehnee pee lgaai haain jiski wajhaa sse mujhee kaafi loss hoo chukaa haai jnaab g isiliyee mee aab khud ki strategys pee kaam kaarogaa chahe loss hoo yaa profit hoo jnaab gg

Member nanswer is an unknown quantity at this point nanswer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To some extent I get influenced by some peoples tips but I most likely always shrug it off and make sure I stick to the trading system in have invested time and all my effort into making a better one..So I make sure yo keep my head clear and path straight and not get distracted in any ways at all.

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely I can say its truth and I personally believe sometimes it can happen that we are getting emotional and of course listening to other people is not bad if we having total control of ourselves .i believe that those who are trading with proper analysis and always follow their rules then they will never get influenced by others.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes absolutely my dear, In forex market i do believe I don't allow other traders opinion influence my trading strategy and plan, i only learn from them and also share idea with them about the current information in forex trading business. Because information is very important.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 154 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)