+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 154 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    over two years now since I started trading forex I learned that never get any other opinion except my analysis . never ever take any advice from any one is not responsible about your balance.if you fail this is not the end of the warled that learned anew information that helps you not to fail again. teach well right your orders to remember them and start analysis based of your knowledge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It�s no double that when we trade in forex trading strategy is very important for trader and trader should follow the system how its manual says then they can make money but when trader influenced by other that is not good for trader because it is dangerous for their trading. Well certainly my dear, with me I�d like to believe that you should depend on your analysis of the market of forex through different analysis tools and you should search well about the way in which you can make the right decision of the execution of different trading orders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of the strategy which shared on this business is the profitable one till Then they can try to use for their trading and make much profit as me in fact There are traders who always saying that demo is not for getting experience But we surely that so i think u need to make a good trading plan. actually a trader must be confident of the analysis be done by each trader's own but if you get the analysis of others should be used as comparisons to strengthen our analysis in order to become good decision to do the OP.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah I discuss about my trading with some good friends of mine who themselves are trader and sometimes when they give me a suggestion and I feel that they are right then I listen to them and try to follow what they say but I also look why are they saying this whats the reason of that specific thing and after that when I am completely satisfied then I follow them and I guess this is the best thing a trader should do if they follow a professional trader or friends.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G ha jab main trades lagata hoon to mujhe apnay aap par yaqeen hota hai mujhe is trade se profit earn ho ga to woh real me earn ho jata hai . Is ka reason yeh hai main signals and indicators se kam and manual trading ziada karta hoon . My opinion for trading strategies is best .

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai kafi bar hota hai phele to mai man liya krta tha pr ab mai esa nhi krta ab mai sirf apne hisab trade krta hu kyoki ager mai loss mai gya ya profit mai gya to ye responsibility meri hogi kisi or ki nhi hogi bs ap dusre ki opinion as a confirmation type se le skte ho jo apke liye acchi ho skti hai It depends on the time and the situation itself , To be that expert you have to gain experince from how many tomes you trad in forex market , to earn that you have to try by your semo account first in case of loosing untild you lsarn step by stsp how to be professional in this career .. this job is large and exciting to keep trading

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should trade with and have the ability and you believe trading system you use. if you tell the system to close the position immediately closed position, if the system is said to hold the position, hold the position in accordance with the system. because the system works better to avoid risk. i wont lie and say no but i enter trading forum and website and if many trader more experianced then me say it will go a certain way then i ussually follow them , because i trully dont have that mush analysis in me

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main trader ko chhy woh Trading kay thek strategies ko follow kia karay aor Forex Trading main Trader market main enter aor close ko smjy aor Forex Trading main hard work karay aor Forex Trading main proper planing ho aor Trader good decision sy Trading kary aor Trading main thek Trading kar kay success gain karay wesy better ye hi hai k humy apny analysis k hisab se trade ko open ya close karna chaiye kiu k jab hum ik dafa analysis kar k market mai entry laity hai aur baad mai koi kehta hai k nhi yaha to entry banti hi nhi hai to phr hum confuse ho jaty hai agr kise se puchna hi hai to enter hony se phly puch lena chaiye trade k bary mai

Banned Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,505 Times in 5,442 Posts
    well generally, my dear, to me I definitely do consider that I place my trades according to my own strategies , I listen to the advice of other traders but I only follow the advices of other traders after doing my own technical analysis , I get a lot of knowledge and confidence in this way Absolutely I can say it�s truth and I personally believe sometimes it can happen that we are getting emotional and of course listening to other people is not bad if we having total control of ourselves .i believe that those who are trading with proper analysis and always follow their rules then they will never get influenced by others.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that a lot of traders get influenced by the others opinion because most of them don't trust their analyzes and just one word can change their opinion and of course this lead always to a loss , if you want to succeed in this business and be a successful trader you should not follow the others traders or listen to them , you should rely on yourself only. in my opinion , a lot of traders get influenced by the others opinion because it's a human nature and most of people get affected by the other opinions and that's why you should not listen to what the other traders say when you be inside the market and focus only on your account and your trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 154 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)