+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 154 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji kaafi baar market me mai ess firum ke help se chalta hon aur yahan live discussion me jo levels bataye jaate hai unko follow karta hoon,agar trader yahan sabb samajh kar chalta hai to uske baad he yahan achha kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must have to learn the strategies of the other members but we must have to make our own strategy so that with the help of it we can make good income from the forex trading on the real account.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned mant123 is on a distinguished road mant123's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear friend my trade is influence by other .if any person told that it can be market then i become some confuse on this trade.i think i am not full confidence on market this is why we are effected by other opinion in forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I take my own decision and I love to trade by myself and not with a group, I read news and analyse the market with technical and fundamental point of view, I think this is the way I take decision only.

Member indiantiger is an unknown quantity at this point indiantiger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein trading khud karta hoon aur uski planning bhi khud hi karta hoon iss field mein meine bhauat zyada kuch nahi seekha hai abhi tak magar jitna seekha hai usko use karke jo kuch ho sakta hai mere se wohi karta hoon bhai ismein mein.

Member hermanray is an unknown quantity at this point hermanray's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trades get influenced a lot. Those signals out there are more like my reference point and I do my trades based on those fully.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try to look for the view of other members of the forum so that it help me to take trade in the forex market in the proper direction so that i can minimise the risk of the trading and improve trading performance.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned Deepanshu is on a distinguished road Deepanshu's Avatar
    Thanks
    others opinion hamari strategies ko influence kar skti hai
    agar hum galat hai to hum definitely dusro se seekhenge and use sahi karnege
    and agar vo galat hai to hum dusro ki analysations ko nhi follow karenge
    aap seekhtey rahie and khub demo practice kijie
    usse apko apni strategy ke bare me ache se pata chal jaega

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mein apni strategy khud banata hoon kyunki jaanta hoon ki iss field mein se accha paisa kamane ke liye aapko iss field ke baare mein sab jaana zarori hai forex trading mein paisa kamana hai toh aapko iss field mein dekh sun ke kaam karna sahi rahega.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes but I dont ask but work in some of the best ways I have been able to understand what makes in trading for some reason we can work to make it in forex, I have seen people who understand working in forex in and works that seen day light to understand values of all sorts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 154 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)