+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 154 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member ranafx972 is an unknown quantity at this point ranafx972's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex aik buhat waee filed hay jis main ham jahan tak bhi kama akr alin hamai is main phr bhi learnning ki zrurta reghti hay isliye jab hamari tarde open hoti hain to hamai iskaybary amain aik duray say opinions laini chhaiye or in pay amal b hi karna chhaiye takay hamain is main loss na ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I was started the forex trading career. I felt that my trading is not my personal views it is a blend of analyses of others traders also. At that time I was not learning anything but maybe I can say that I was gaining experience. Soon I realised that if I trade the market with personal use then I may get more profit and this thing comes with the experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Yinky is an unknown quantity at this point Yinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't allow other traders opinion influence my trading strategy and plan, i only learn from them and also share idea with them about the current information in forex trading business. Because information is very important.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't allow other traders opinion influence my trading strategy and plan, i only learn from them and also share idea with them about the current information in forex trading business. Because information is very important.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jab trader market me system banate hai to trader ko khud apne system par trust karni chahiye agar aise karte hai tabhi to market me trader achhe se kaam kar sakte hai aur trader ko achhe se such samjhkar market me analysis karni chahiye tabhi trade achhe se kar sakte hai.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well actually in forex trading I consider that right trade is to enter the markets at right levels and if you enter the markets at other traders opinion then it is wrong as both entry and exit levels should be based on your study and analysis.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear of course I also see that my trade also influence by other opinion, as I am not confident with any of the trade that I think, so I search for the signals, and when I found that this signal is good for open orders

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, personally as I do think for me, now mt trades and strategies are not get influenced by others opinions be4cause in my early days of trading I was changing my trades and strategies just on the opinions of my friends and I have got much loss. But now I listen to all and do what ever comes from my own mind.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji trader ke trade bahut ke saat influence karta he hai,yahan trader ko market me sabb achhe se sochna chahiye,trader yahan analysis sirf tabhi kar sakenga agar usne yahan sabb cheezo par achhe se soch samajhkar kaam kiya hua hai to..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 154 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)