+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 154 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ratu View Post
    Someone who is aware of what he is doing can be far away, we are hard to understand,
    because they are objects that are digested both scientifically and otherwise, and generally consist
    of several attributes and then we need to look at the location of the error and I will share in the system
    how the losses can be minimized. then apart from the security as well as the limit of damage initially
    people invest together with the trial account then you definitely invested the actual account.
    becarfull
    I have my own strategy. Some time I changed it. I see thoughts that are related to others who
    all the time think of the idea of getting into this industry, but not related to some items.
    I determine without help to get out of the industry, long-term circumstances.
    salam best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

fear (2017-12-01)

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by magic View Post
    I think that way you can get 60-80% profit from forex accordingly but I think every trader need
    his own trading strategy let alone you will only mess it up if you try all the things because i want
    everyone to join here and can make a profit from here that is I can understand the current market conditions
    and I started trading depending on my actual analysis following this system and I am succeeding in this policy. So now you can
    CMIIW
    Someone who is aware of what he is doing can be far away, we are hard to understand,
    because they are objects that are digested both scientifically and otherwise, and generally consist
    of several attributes and then we need to look at the location of the error and I will share in the system
    how the losses can be minimized. then apart from the security as well as the limit of damage initially
    people invest together with the trial account then you definitely invested the actual account.
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ratu For This Useful Post:

andi (2017-11-28)

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yumna View Post
    The strategy in it is done when we do more analysis in it and we get confused in this which one should
    we follow in trading for trading and other factors in it if we share with friends and them.
    all add more in this case then we think what we do according to them or by themselves ..
    becarfull
    I think that way you can get 60-80% profit from forex accordingly but I think every trader need
    his own trading strategy let alone you will only mess it up if you try all the things because i want
    everyone to join here and can make a profit from here that is I can understand the current market conditions
    and I started trading depending on my actual analysis following this system and I am succeeding in this policy. So now you can
    CMIIW

6. The Following User Says Thank You to magic For This Useful Post:

ratu (2017-11-27)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by baper View Post
    ya I think every trader should learn it by himself. If you have a good strategy and strategy,
    it benefits you rather than confidently follow your own strategy and concentrate on your strategy.
    Taking that opinion is good but if you do well than go with your mind,
    regard
    The strategy in it is done when we do more analysis in it and we get confused in this which one should
    we follow in trading for trading and other factors in it if we share with friends and them.
    all add more in this case then we think what we do according to them or by themselves ..
    becarfull

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

magic (2017-11-26)

Member lighto is on a distinguished road lighto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well for me i dont have this problem since that ther isno one her knowwhat the forexisand theysont know how to trade they are few of thel thatonly heard of himand they are notcapapble ofdoingit atalll

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many time the new traders get the other traders opinion for the trading but they get the loss in the trading some traders open the trading position with the other 's advise but they their trade went in the loss so trade with your own experience.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-27), balli (2017-11-30), billyboy00007 (2017-11-29), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adirata View Post
    good forex trading online busiens and many traders get big advantage from the forex market
    if want to get good money then we must have a good strategy and you should get profit
    from forex market learn from demo trading account forex forum and website also help you to learn with good.
    becarfull
    ya I think every trader should learn it by himself. If you have a good strategy and strategy,
    it benefits you rather than confidently follow your own strategy and concentrate on your strategy.
    Taking that opinion is good but if you do well than go with your mind,
    regard

13. The Following User Says Thank You to baper For This Useful Post:

yumna (2017-11-24)

Junior Member Mohammedabdelzaher will become famous soon enough Mohammedabdelzaher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First you have to won ur stratigy and trust your self . And about others advice sometimes it works and for me with my friend its very useful . You have to ask trusted people someone have experiance in forex . Dont take advice from anyone. This is ur money bro

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai log meri tho ik hi strategy hai aur wo hai k jub thuk mai on screen hta hun tho sub chezy ya trade ko mai achy
    sy manage krta hta hun aur jub mai off screen ho jta hun tho phr mjhy market ki movemen ka pta nhi chal raha hta hai.

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-29), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-22), ASHOK (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-30), balli (2017-11-30), batool (2017-11-26), billyboy00007 (2017-11-27), Feroz (2017-11-26), fxearner (2017-11-20), israr2017 (2017-11-23), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-19), kanita (2017-11-20), Muhammad1214 (2017-11-20), munibkhan (2017-11-30), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), QamarXulqi (2017-11-30), yulbang111 (2017-11-23), zahid2016 (2017-11-30), zahraali989 (2017-11-19)

Member mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I look at the mind related to others as a peoples as a who at any moment to ideas to get in the industry, however, does not relate to a few items.
    I think to make profit you have to be experience and skilled as well Therefore my suggest please use your own strategy and find our some that I need some time to get fresh my mind

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mano33 For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-11-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 154 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)